Universal Space Marshals (by Pixelbite)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Online co-op would make this an instabuy for me :(

2. toptrops

toptrops Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2014
  3. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    LOL'd! I already realized when I read that iOS8 lagged a bit on it too. That's the moment I decided to stay on 7.1.2 :D

4. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Should I buy this or wait for Exiles?
    I mostly enjoy FPS but Twin-stick shooters come next in my favorite type of game list.

5. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    You've never heard of Pixelbite??! Reckless Racing? Reckless Getaway? Repulze? They don't make bad games.

I played the alpha of Exiles on Android and it just wasn't for me. I don't like overly complex mobile games, I think it defeats the purpose of mobile gaming. I like this game a LOT better. To each their own though.

Why not get both?

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Watched some of the vids and the gameplay reminds me heavily of Killzone Liberation which was a fantastic topdown shooter in the Killzone world on the PSP.

7. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    This has my full support.

It's a total gem, let's hope it gets the attention it deserves. Insta bought!

Also; I'm willing to spend for future episodes.

Great work guys

8. Grimstone82

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    Liberation was my favorite PSP game. There are some similarities here but the tone is completely different. It's kinda like Bullet Time but with more depth to it, that's the closest game I can think off. This is probably the best dual stick ever made for iOS, the more I play it the more confident I am in that statement.

9. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    This was a no brainer. $4.99 has been debited from my bank account and credited to you guys account. Thanks for the quality game!

10. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    This will be the quote responsible for the disappearance of $5.00 from my iTunes account...

DBC

11. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    So far so good, I really like the game and the controls are just perfect. Very happy I picked this one up and highly recommend it.

12. Grimstone82

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    Ha! Good! If you love Bullet Time (like I do) then you will certainly love this.

13. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    If you liked BraveStarr in your childhood, you'll adore this game! :) If you haven't heard of BraveStarr then… you're too young :D

14. Grimstone82

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    OMG I totally remember Bravestarr! And you're right, it had a space western theme just like this game. I was just having a chat with my buddy last night about our favorite childhood cartoons, I didn't think to mention Bravestarr. I was a big fan of Thundercats (weren't we all?), Silverhawks, and M.A.S.K., which had the coolest toys.

15. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The more I play the more I like it, everyone that enjoys games should get this. I like this as much as Meltdown which was my favourite dual stick shooter on iOS. I love how missions and unlocking gear works along with how different weapons and items can be used.

Very nice graphics and as I said earlier the controls are perfect, I did wonder how it would work but it's honestly excellent. The game so far seems great and I can only imagine its future potential if it does well and gets updates.

16. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    M.A.S.K... I loved those. I have MANY toys from that brand in boxes in the penthouse, back when Kenner Parker existed and toys were great. I really wish they made a game of that series… and StarCom, I also want a game of that :) Meanwhile, back to playing BraveSt… er… Space Marshals :D

17. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Mr developer, any chance this game gets online multiplayer in the future? Some online co-op would be awesome.. I've got 55 bucks in my iTunes account and I'm just itching to buy something.. This is the first game in weeks that I've been interested in..

P.S. I love every single one of you

18. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Really loving this game already. Only 3 missions in & man it's awesome. Thank gosh it's not just another move forward then run backwards until you kill the zombies, then move forward again dual stick shooter. This is game is very well thought out. Good checkpoints. Nice respawn upon death. Awesome gameplay. Great controls. Story seems well done. I love anything with Stealth. Very pleased so far. Nice surprise today!

19. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Thanks!
    I think that I'll be getting this one instead of Exiles (the reason of me not buying both is because my gf isn't quite happy with me spending money on mobile games, yet she has spent at least 30 dolars in PVZ 2) all because you know, Space Cowboys, I've been wanting a game with that theme since I saw the Knights Of Cydonia's video not long ago.

20. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    Oh my. This is amazing. Perfect controls (dual stick floating pad wherever you place you thumbs), smart context sensitive "buttons". Great style. Good story. Awesome sneaking. Wohooo. Back to playing.

And before anyone goes nuts this is impressions after only an hour of play, but just wanted to share my happiness. :D

Happy happy joy joy.