Universal Space Marshals (by Pixelbite)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Mistrog

Mistrog New Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Final clue

Did you walk into the waterfall on Gavin's trail?

2. Mistrog

Mistrog New Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Final clue

Did you walk into the waterfall on Gavin's trail?

3. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Anyone else having an issue loading this one up in iOS 10 beta?

4. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    I cloud back up is responsible,
    And if you have Titan quest installed. It mess your iCloud up

5. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #505 Son of Anarchy, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    I understand what you were asking in your original post, and I thought it was quite a reasonable question. My answer would be that I don't think you will find what you are looking for in this game.

Most stages involve 'kill or be killed' situations and I don't think I've ever played a level without taking down every single enemy I see, simply because doing so gives you a better chance of finishing the level alive yourself.

It's not a very serious game, quite lighthearted at times in fact. I wouldn't call the killing mindless either, as it gets very tactical and most stages require a lot of thought.

But in the end the game is just that... a game. In my opinion it is the most fun tactical shooter on iOS and probably in my 'Top 5' iOS games of all time. I hope I've helped you in some way.

6. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Interesting. And I do indeed have Titan Quest but that's bizarre. Tried deleting my iCloud backup for this game but it still can't get past the initial "Pixelbite Presents" screen. Damn. Wanted to finish this before the sequel comes out.

7. WilliamG

WilliamG Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    Ever figure out a way to start this game in iOS 10? Facing the same issue on my iPad Pro, running the latest beta.

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    So I picked this game up when it was free and never played it. Tonight I did and holy crap it is way different than I expected . In a great way though.
    Amazing

9. GUILTIE

GUILTIE Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    This game is broken for me. When I click to use iCloud saves at the splash screen it just loads endlessly. Anyone else have this problem?

10. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Try going in to iOS settings from the home screen and then scroll down to the bottom where your apps/games are alphabetically listed. Select Space Marshals and try enabling and/or disabling 'Ask for iCloud'.

Slightly different problem but I couldn't get my recently updated iPad to download my save game from my iPhone 6S via iCloud - this sorted it. Might be enough to iron out your little problem too.

Could also try deleting the app data from your iCloud save and then upload it again from your other device?

Not sure if either of these will help but at least it's a constructive suggestion!

11. GUILTIE

GUILTIE Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    I will try these, thank you!

12. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #512 ste86uk, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Everyone probably already owns it but this amazing game is reduced to 99p