Universal Space Marshals (by Pixelbite)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 8, 2015.

1. neonbible

neonbible Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    Agreed. What is this the 90s?

2. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    1 star because you don't know how to play? Lol you're going to hate the beginning of chapter 2 then.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    From the sound of it, no way he's going to reach that part.

4. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    I purchased it but it doesn't support my Moga Ace Power extended layout :(

They cheated me with their wrong info and I just sent them an email to let them know.( wanna ask refund)
    I want my money back :(

5. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    It can be challenging, but there are usually alternate paths you can take to flank the snipers. Also, sometimes just running through the beam and taking the hit is necessary. If you're a completionist, you'll end up running each level a few times, so I'd let yourself die a few times to get used to where the enemies are. Their position never changes.

6. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Have you tried turning your Moga Ace on AFTER you have launched the app? It's a known minor issue with Space Marshals' MFi support.

7. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Oh tnx buddy, your solution just worked out, weird ...but devs need to fix this. Tnx again :)

8. Moocow

Moocow Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    That "escape from space" level is enough to drive people insane trying to run through without getting any weapons or armor. I memorized all the enemy patrol routes but the terrible terrible aiming system always ruining the run. One missed shot with the crappy stun gun = game over. Despite having a 180 degree aim sight it seems to only hit if you're point-blank range AND completely facing the enemy. Countless times my angle was off by like 1 and it missed, meaning that the enemy noticed and kills the dude in 2 hits thanks to the ridiculously long reloading time.

9. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    SM is a great game. Lots of fun. Great job, developers.

10. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Sorry you don't like challenge.

11. JMan121314

JMan121314 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2014
    Hehe I actually got annoyed too, but I made it through after a couple tries no problem. :)

I do agree though that stun gun has to be right on the bad guys before it works.

12. JMan121314

Apr 9, 2014
    Wow there has not been another post in a while... I wonder when chapter three is coming I still enjoy this game :)

13. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Tons of premium games are coming out each week now. Or at least even premiums are difficult to keep up with that after i finish a game i usually go on to the next one i try to finish, but i still have to juggle completing games and playing Marvel Future Fight, FF Record Keeper, Heroes & Castles 2, and MHFU.

Honestly im putting in less than 3 hours of times on MHFU each week now it's slowly falling out of my daily rotations. Im sure after i get tired of the other titles im still going back to MHFU though. Im really sure, coz this always happens.

When Space Marshals c3 hits im sure i'll prioritize completing right away.

This belongs to my top games for iOS ever.

14. scottsoapbox

scottsoapbox Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Ha! This is exactly my current gaming life minus MHFU. :)

15. JMan121314

Apr 9, 2014
    Funny I could list many games I rotate through. But mostly what I do is download them and look at them and hardly play them hehe.

16. Pixelbite_Games

Pixelbite_Games Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Game Developer
    Helsingborg, Sweden
    [​IMG]

The third and final chapter of Space Marshals “1” (yes, we want to make a sequel!) will launch later this summer. We hope to announce the exact date soon. While chapter 3 is still under development we wanted to share some of the key features with all our fans out there.

Stealth gameplay has proven to be very popular in the feedback we’ve been getting and we think it is a large part of a tactical combat game – carefully choosing your approach to each situation should be crucial and smart choices should be rewarded. We’ve tried to make this even more interesting by adding a few new features.

One of the features we’re adding is alarms. Triggering an alarm is bad, however sometimes it can be used as distractions or to lure someone out in the open, but now I’m getting off target. When an alarm goes off all nearby enemies start searching the area for threats. If you get detected you better have some heavy weaponry or you’ll be fighting the odds.

[​IMG]

Of course, there will be some new faces and some old. One of them is Hurricane Harriet, a though chick with healing powers blasting away with her mini gun.

[​IMG]

All in all Space Marshals chapter 3 launches with a bunch of new weaponry and environments giving you the ultimate Sci-fi Wild West experience.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not to forget, we'd also like to take this opportunity to shed some light upon all of our loyal players out there. There are no words to describe how thankful we are for the feedback that's been coming our way. Our main priority at the Pixelbite studio is to create and develop games that delivers great gaming experience, and we really hope that we've managed to accomplish that with Space Marshals.

A HUGE thanks to all of you!

We're eager to launch chapter 3 and see if you like it as much as we do.

SEE YOU ON THE LEADERBOARDS!

17. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
  18. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Looking forward to the conclusion of pt1! :)

19. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Looking forward to this

Space Marshals has been one of the best games i've played the last year, love it.

20. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    I am LTTP but picking this up right now. The game looks dope. The stuff from Chapter 3 sounds awesome.