Universal Space Marshals (by Pixelbite)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Aerys

Aerys Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Is there a guide which rewards are avaliable in certain missions?

2. Kevd

Kevd Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Any idea where the update is to fix controls on iPod touch? In review? Still queued?

3. roninld

roninld Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    I think you have to replay them and get all the rewards at the end in order for 100% on a level.

4. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    I'm pretty happy with everything I've ever bought from pixelbite. Great games, great track record for updating the games. No games shifted to freemium or adverts introduced.
    They stated on Twitter that they are aiming to have episode 2 available in the spring. No details on price. I kind of hope they charge at least a couple dollars for it. Or go the RocketCat route and increase the price of the game when they launch Ep 2.
    On a side note, their Twitter states that they're not really on it often. I'm guessing the same for Facebook.

5. beelzebubble

beelzebubble Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    Update is out but still can't play the damned game.

Going to my list of available updates and pushing the update button just boots the game up. Still has the problems on the iPod and still shows the game as being version 1.0.1.

6. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Thanks man!

7. Pixelbite_Games

Pixelbite_Games Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Game Developer
    Helsingborg, Sweden
    FINALLY !
    The patch including fixes reg iPod 5 gen is now live on the appstore – GO GET IT NOW!
    Sorry for the delay guys!

8. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Any news on possible plans for the future? I know it's still really really early but I like it that much I have to ask.

9. P0tent1al

P0tent1al Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    European Account Manager
    United Kingdom
    This is iDevice gaming at its best imho
    I have made great strides in the past to stay away from games with virtual controls, but this implemented beautifully. I still have moments of my hand being way out of place on the screen but as the control are based in your hand placement on both side of the screen, it didn't matter to much.

Graphically beautiful, quality sound effects and the combat Incredibly satifying.
    Unlocking new items means I can't wait to try out new items and the replay value is top notch as I keep going back, determined to get 100% on all the levels... No IAP (awesome) and I will be more than happy to pay for any DLC that might appear down the line

Fantastic new game and I hope there is more to come for this franchise.

10. x76x

x76x New Member

Jan 21, 2015
    cloud support?

i'm probably the only person who has this problem since i read through the entire thread and i don't see anyone mentioning it. I downloaded the game on my iphone 5s and chose the option to save my game on the cloud.

when i downloaded the game on my ipad, it went to the intro level. I don't really see an option to load my saved game. Am i missing something? Sorry if this has already been answered :confused:

11. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Yeah, same here. Progress won't transfer from iPad to iPhone.

12. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Just finished the game and all the weapons and gear. Awesome game, man

13. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    How long is the game to play through?Also how long is the game to get everything?

just curious
    Thanks

14. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    #234 chief78, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    About 5-7 hours. A straight play through once is about 2 hours. But there's multiple goals for the missions. Not dying earns 3 badges, and then finishing the 2ndary objectives is for an additional 1, and completing the mission for tr final 1. There's enough replay here to easily recommend this game. It plays beautifully on touch, although my only wish is for ****SWIPE GESTURE UP IN MIDDLE OF SCREEN FOR RELOAD****

Lol sorry, hoping the dev team sees that ;) Fantastic game though. It's in my top 3 for the year so far. And more content to come ##

15. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Just a quick one, but I thought the amount of badges for not dieing was two... Maybe wrong though!

Also it's worth pointing out that there are several rewards that are unlocked for getting the badges. However they are only unlocked for that run through, ie if you don't select the top prize when getting 5 badges, you need to get 5 badges the next time to be able to claim it :)

16. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Awesome thanks guys might have to check in on this one when it's payday

17. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    I believe it's actually 3 for not dying. The other 2 I think are for the 2ndary objective and completing the main objective.

And yeah, good point. If u get a run with all 5 badges, pick te weapon or gear with the most stars (it should always be the one furthest right).

18. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    #238 Bytebrain, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    I just wanted to pop in to give my support for this wonderful game, and express my puzzlement that TA seems to be the only big iOS gaming site to review the game.
    Can't even find a mention of the game on sites like Pocketgamer or Appspy..:confused:

I'm the kind of guy that needs to beat every mission to 100% in games like this, so I've invested at least five-star hours in the game, and I'm not finished yet.

Excellent bang for your buck, this is!

Great controls, beautiful graphics, innovative gameplay, nice progression and good rewards for completing various goals in every level, and a very fair price.

When the new levels is completed and released in the spring, I'll be the first in line to get them, even if it's at additional cost.

Great game!

19. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Pixelbite have announced that Space Marshalls Chapter 2 will be released on iOS in March and that it will be Free.

20. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That's cool, I wonder what'll be in it weapon wise.