Space marshals $4.99 ---> $2.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Based Xatu, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    I get that. I'm all for rewarding early adopters. It helps the developers get up the charts early and is good for everyone.
    That said, if getting more sales helps them to complete the game, I'm all for it.
    If you haven't picked it up yet, do. It's well worth the original 5 bucks and a steal at this price.
    One of the best new games on the appstore this year.

2. Pixelbite_Games

Pixelbite_Games Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Game Developer
    Helsingborg, Sweden
    Space marshals giveaway!!

Don't miss the oportunity of getting SPACE MARSHALS for FREE!! Check out our contest on twitter - https://twitter.com/pixelbite

3. AH_Phan

AH_Phan Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2014
    What's the time span before its acceptable for a price drop?

4. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Usually it's at least a few months but Space Marshals has a lot of goodwill from being almost universally popular so we haven't seen any torches and pitchforks.

5. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Check pixelbite bundles. If you have paid full price for their games before, you might be in for a surpriseĀ… and without contests! :D

6. b7718

b7718 New Member

Aug 15, 2013
    I'm still seeing it at $4.99. The forum has indicated the price drop twice over the last couple of days, but the price on the App Store has remained full-price.

7. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Price has only dropped once. It ended a few days ago.

8. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    This. When I said "check bundles", I meant go to the App Store and check if with any of their game bundles you are lucky enough to get the missing game for free. I got Reckless Racing 3 and Repulze for free because I had paid Reckless Racing 1, 2 and Space Marshals at full price when they were released. I guess the full launch price of those 3 games granted me the other two for free.

9. bhornburg

bhornburg Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    I would have payed $10 for this game easy, it looks amazing and has really great controls. At $5 it's still a steal.

10. CookingPie

CookingPie Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2014
    wow

thanks for the tip! i had previously bought the three Reckless Racing games as well as the HD version of the first one. i was given Repulze and Reckless Getaway for free.

Thank you PixelBite