Universal Space Marshals 2 (by Pixelbite)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 24, 2016.

1. brerlappin

brerlappin Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2009
    The new update now makes it compatible with Apple TV!

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    4 new missions and a bunch of other stuff. NICE.

3. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    Got this game when it was on sale during christmas sales... I dont have the first one though, do I need to play the first in order to enjoy the second game ?

4. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    There is a story, and 2 is a continuation of it, but it isn't terribly deep or important to gameplay. That said, both are great games, and both are worth playing.

5. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    All right thanks for the answer !

6. Alax

Alax New Member

Mar 11, 2017
    Can't find the last coin in the new content

Hi all , I m unable to find the last coin on the map hangman's hill. I have found this area with a wifi icon but it kept saying the lock is controlled somewhere. Ran through the whole map and still not able to find where the device that control the latch. I believed the last coin is in there. Anyone else manages to clear this ? Appreciate the help

7. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    I think they did have it

8. TheRealOG

TheRealOG New Member

Mar 12, 2017
    There is where you can find the other TNT

9. TheRealOG

TheRealOG New Member

Mar 12, 2017
    LAST COIN on bonus mission 4
    LAST COIN on bonus mission 4

After picking up the bomb, DO NOT place it on the trunk! Go back to the bridge which is blocked by laser barrier. There is a small opening on the left. It leads to another bridge and then the cave with laser and gas. There's a blocked path in the cave and you can bomb it away for the last coin.

10. Rick555

Rick555 New Member

Mar 23, 2017
    Bonus Mission 4 - Hanged Man's Hill Coins

Does anyone know where the 4th coin is located in Hanged Man's Hill? I've completed the entire game and have found 69 of 70 coins. Thanks for your help.

11. Avaniar

Avaniar Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Well, i just finished the main game and i am divided. On the one hand i find this so good,with the stealth takedowns and the types of weapons and maps and enemies. On the other hand i find a couple of things annoyingly difficult. I died 9 times on the last boss lol. But it is ok since the game allows you to finish it but with no reward and i find that good. The continuation for the bonus missions,where you have to defend the cabin for me is annoying since that is the reverse of the game which relies on stealth. And finally the story... i did not understand jack of what was happenning. I was hoping for some evil TAMI transformation and then it gets squandered away with missions with basic stories like go get grog to get the guy to talk. Really?
    The game has so much potential wasted storywise.

12. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    I’m having a problem with equipping grenades. I equipped the personal transporter, but now I only have the transporter/axe/rocks type selection for both slots. I can’t get back the grenades list. Any suggestions?? Thanks!

13. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    #153 houseofg, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Woah, had no idea this was coming but an expansion (Ava) mission pack was just released!

Edit: it's $2.99, which is fine but man the game looks atrocious on iPhone X. Guess I'll wait until that gets fixed.

14. lightasammo

lightasammo Active Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Same, once the aspect ratio is fixed I’m all in. Love this game.

15. Gambler

Gambler Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    #155 Gambler, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    Ava missions are working great on my iPad Pro.

Think it's great this game got another content update. Imo the App Store conversion rates are pretty unfair though. Reading above the new content costs $ 2,99 for the US store I don't understand why this gets converted to € 3,49 for Europe (and afaik £ 2,99 for UK), The Euro is worth more than the dollar (British pound even more so), despite that the Euro price is even higher?

It's the same for most apps/games (Space Marshals 2 itself also costs € 5,49 compared to $ 4,99). What's the reasoning for this? And who decides those prices/"conversion" rates - Apple or the devs?

I'm not complaining about the price mind you - Imo even 5 bucks would be a bargain for this extensive bonus content pack. Imo we Europeans should pay the same prices as North Americans though. Looking at my many purchases I probably paid 100s more by now as if I wouldve been able to purchase the same stuff from the US store.

P. S.: Somebody on my App Store reviewed the devs as greedy because they "have the audacity to charge € 3.49 for the new bonus content instead of making it free". Imo this is such an outrageous statement. The devs worked hard on this and it's such a small amount. With people having mindsets like those it's really no wonder so many devs do only greedy f2p stuff anymore.

When I played FIFA mobile there were so many people in my league who bought outrageously high priced token-, coin- or player chance (!)-packs. The most commonly bought one was for 110 bucks and for certain high ranked players you needed to buy a dozen (!) of those - For a single player mind you. The gamers in the top of the rankings must have wasted 1000s a month and oddly as good as nobody complained about these outrageous prices and people didn't even slow down buying after EA announced they'd reset the whole game, delete everything that was expensively bought and people basically have to start all over again every year.

But on the other hand some call a fair mini-price of 3 bucks for this varied and extensive content update greedy, especially for a great game like Space Marshals 2? Upside-down world ...

16. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Alright they updated for the X and it looks gorgeous again! Looking forward to playing the expansion, and more than happy to pay that pittance for their hard work.

17. Gambler

Gambler Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    Really love the Ava addition and it's stealthier gameplay.

But I'm in mission 4 now and a bit stumped how to do a stealth takedown on the electrically charged guy. I tried with stun mines but every time when I try to do the takedown I get stunned myself as soon as touching the his electric armor.

Also tried the Riot Gun but the guy still seemed to stay charged (and alas he got killed by falling in the water in the process) so doesn't seem like that would've helped either. What am I overlooking? Is there another weapon/drone upgrade for this?

After one can only perfectly complete the level by doing a stealth (silent) takedown on everybody I'm sure that I must have overlooked something.

But no idea what - Also found out that neither a silenced gun nor an electrical overcharge count as stealth/silent takedowns so I'm not sure what else I can try. :confused:

Thanks for any help!

Tl;dr: How to stealth takedown the electric guys? Tried everything I can think of but can't touch them w/o getting stunned. Other methods don't count as stealth.

18. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    yeah I'm. Having the same problem. Maybe an upgrade later will solve it—though it doesn't seem like good design the at way and I don't it...hopefully someone figures it out soon...maybe I'll ask the devs in a day or two.

19. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    I've collected several parts but have absolutely no idea how to apply them when I'm at the workstation with the tools icon. Can someone please explain?

20. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    It’s a little confusing, yeah. A few things though:

• You need a certain number of parts for each upgrade. Parts can be interchanged.
      Sometimes the parts you need for your drone are in your riot gun, probably vice versa.
      Some mission prizes are drones...I guess you need drone bodies and parts?

Tami’s survival mission is crazy...don’t sabatoge the electronics until later! I’m really enjoying this though.

There is one spare part I couldn’t find in the spike mission...it seems like there is a room with a wall you can explode....it has a demo charge and two robots that wake up if you set the alarm, and the map shows a Tunnel beyond it, but I can’t get the demo button to pop up there. If anyone knows where a really hard to find spare apart is on that level, I’d love to know.