Universal Space Madness (by Naquatic) - A game of chicken... with monkeys... in space

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Naquatic, Nov 30, 2016.

1. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I LOVE exploding kittens

2. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Can't blame you in the slightest. We very much hope that activity picks up.

The game? Or...?

3. DLark

DLark Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    I second this. With nothing to do while the travel started, it is best played only when I am busy with work and leave it there run on it's own. I will play more active/action game during my lunch break. Hoping more interaction will be added.

4. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    I think maybe we could expand on the mini games idea too. So like randomly what could happen is that it would say in red "Valve busted go fix it now" and you need at least 2 monkeys to do the job or else the ship will go slower and possibly the players might get their pay docked. This way it help people take their minds off of the button and a guy could pretend to help but really he will run back to the button and if the ship goes slower it will help induce SpAcE mAdNeSs! Finally maybe just have a bunch of random buttons that every round do different things allowing for experimentating and they will either make the adventure easier, harder, give you an advantage or disadvantage, let loose an alien, and even more. Also I think it would be cool if the ship got attacked by space penguins (Why not) and you have to use your stun gun to take them out (This is another moment where the deceiver can seize the moment and start the countdown timer in the carnage. Also this way players can earn more diamonds by being more active in-game. Finally I think we could turn the artifacts into trinkets that give little buffs (1 second off for cool down of stun gun for example) when you equip them, but you can only have 1 at a time. Those are just some ideas for now and I'll probably post more ideas later. :)

5. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Hah, great stuff!!

6. dan_thompson

dan_thompson Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2016
    #86 dan_thompson, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    It seems like the connection issues have turned a lot of people off, but the new update is out so people need to start playing again to get things moving!!

You guys should keep a few devices constantly active to help kickstart the next wave of players

7. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    We've done this a few times today. Haven't seen you yet (assuming your GC name resembles your TA name!)

8. dan_thompson

dan_thompson Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2016
    #88 dan_thompson, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    Oh I see.... well in that case I've been trying all day but haven't found a single match! My ign is currently Homeworld and I live in AU. I just did a soft reset and it changed nothing for me. Going to reinstall to see if that makes a difference...

Edit - reinstall didn't change anything, I'm still not finding other players at all. Before the reinstall my crew was full of people with 0 lightyears and now I've reinstalled my new crew is the same so I'm guessing there's something wrong here!

My old crew is winning the war with 1 lightyear... haha

9. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    The crew war just reset since the week ended :). I've gotten into a few matches, but not a ton. There just aren't many people in the queue.

10. DLark

DLark Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    I didn't get a single game after update. The matchmaking took forever.

11. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    A match didn't start? Or you didn't see any people in the matchmaker? If it's the latter, that's out of our hands unfortunately.

12. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Sorry Cygnet. But it was totally worth it!

Had a fun stun match. But alas, the button called to me. Fifteen gems ain't bad though.

13. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Gotta getta gun.

14. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    It's 20 gems. Click on the gem icon on the start bar, then use your social media of choice.
    Then buy the first stun gun.

Also, join my crew.

BLACK BADGERS DOMINATE!

15. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    You guys!! ;)

16. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    What's your code bro?

17. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    JEKAR447

Yes. Grow the numbers. Drive APE bankrupt.

BLACK BADGERS DOMINATE.

18. jdawg101

Jan 18, 2015
    Sometimes when I finally find a game the Game Center things goes away as usual, but the match doesn't start and I end up with a blank background screen until I restart the app. Maybe you guys could look into that.

19. jdawg101

Jan 18, 2015
    Could you guys also make it so when you buy a lower tier stun gun the next tier stun gun gets cheaper with every lower tier you purchase.

20. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Sounds like you might not be on the latest version (v1.2)