Universal Space Legend : Battle for Eternity (by Novarama)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by SpaceLegend, Nov 18, 2016.

1. dan_thompson

dan_thompson Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Hey I totally get what you're saying and I'm not overly bugged by speeding up repair time with gems when I want to play now - in fact the only reason I made an iap purchase was because I feel the rate at which all currency is made and spent feels like pretty good value.

My issue with repair times is that it turns the most fun part of the game (combat) into a negative experience too easily. For example, I can win a battle and make 500 credits but lose one ship in the process which will leave that entire fleet either grounded for almost 30 minutes unless I pay almost 30 credits - which is half the cheapest purchase of 4500 credits... so basically by winning a battle I've either cheated myself out of 30 minutes of play time or 2000+ credits... why should I even bother fighting when even victory is a costly experience?

Maybe it's not such a bother late game when you have 10 fleets on the go and don't mind letting them sit for a few hours after a couple of battles but during this long stretch of mid game it's going to get pretty old pretty quick. It would be nicer if repairs were optional so you could still fly and fight your way through the galaxy with a weakened fleet and then pick your time to dock for repair/pay for repair. That's just my feelings on the one down side of this title.

With the ads I'll make another post to let you know if I can tie the problem to a specific advertiser. Cheers for the reply

2. dan_thompson

dan_thompson Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2016
    #102 dan_thompson, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    Ok so unfortunately with the ad crashing issue it crashes right after the video when the splash screen tries to load so all I see is a grey screen pop up, the circle loader and then it crashes without displaying any advertiser details. Four of the games advertised though were guess the emoji, solitaire tripeaks, gardenscape and crossword quiz.

I'm on a 6s and in Australia if device or region has any bearing on the issue

3. SpaceLegend

SpaceLegend Well-Known Member

Dan,
    With the info you provide we should be able to track that bug down, thank you for the info.

By the way, I see you're from Australia... We have a pretty solid community there and in NZ, but we're wondering what should we do to get more visibility there? Is there any web site, journalist, twitter, influencer or anything that's very relevant there?

I mean, we're not Supercell, we just want to get as much exposure as possible for the game.

4. TikoTako

TikoTako New Member

Nov 19, 2016
    Today I have discovered that I can rename my fleets while they are landed by tapping in the fleet name, and use emoticons!! I don't know if this is part of the last update but nice adition. You should mention it somewhere else!

5. SpaceLegend

Hey TikoTako!

Yes, from the hangar view, tap on the name, and you can change the fleet name. You can also use emoticons, country flags, or any other silly detail to give your fleets more character.
    It's always been there, it's just a very hidden feature we should announce somewhere... but we didn't!

6. Furia Asesina

Furia Asesina New Member

Nov 29, 2016
    This game rocks, thank you devs.
    I have a question, when commanding the Columbus ship sometimes the game tells you to tap a friendly ship and some times an enemy ship, why is that?

7. SpaceLegend

A Columbus can be used in 2 different ways, making it multi-purpose in different stages of the battle:

1) You can tap a friendly ship and the Columbus will protect it, by sucking away enemy shields
    2) You can tap an enemy ship and the Columbus will drain its shields

8. deMaikels

deMaikels New Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Hi,
    when you spawn the Columbus at the beginning of the combat, you can either tap an enemy ship to attack it or tap one of your ships to heal it. However, if you select the Columbus during the combat, you can only use it to heal your fleet. don't worry, it will use its weapons when healing anyway.

Basically, it sucks enemies' shield and increases yours...I think

9. Furia Asesina

Furia Asesina New Member

Nov 29, 2016
    Thank you guys

10. Furia Asesina

Furia Asesina New Member

Nov 29, 2016
    One more question
    When I use the "Nuke" card nothing seeems to happen, could it be a bug?

11. SpaceLegend

Yes, bug in the current version, will be fixed asap. Thank you for reporting it.

12. SpaceLegend

Wiki! Wiki!

Hello Space Legend fans!
    We are happy to announce the Space Legend wiki, which we have started just to kick things off. The wiki is going to be located here:

http://space-legend.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Legend_Wiki

Of course everyone can contribute, all we will do in connection with the dev studio is make sure nothing is blatantly "wrong" and make sure we supply it with artwork and cool assets as it grows. For now, we have uploaded all the stats for all ships, heroes. But again, a wiki is a living thing. It's not ours anymore: it's yours.

Happy travels!

13. SpaceLegend

14. SpaceLegend

[​IMG]

Space Legend: Battle for Eternity has just received a big update

Here's what's new:

- Full blown story mode.
    - In-game chat so you can discuss galactic matters comfortably
    - Weekly offers on ships & products
    - Faster loading, so you can play more and wait less
    - Battle log, so you can clearly track who attacked you, and claim revenge
    - Multilingual support. We now have support for English, Spanish, German, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian and Arab. Space Legend is a massive game, some 35k words. As such, our translation is far from perfect, we're using a mix of hand-made and software automated translation for this. If you are a local, and detect a wrong string, send us a message (or even better, a screen grab). We'll fix it and, if you give us your in-game username, we'll send some stars as a reward.

Next in our plans, Alliance Quests, so you can compete between Alliances.

Go play it now, download link is here:
    https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/space-legend-battle-for-eternity/id1110771005

15. Jortago

Jortago New Member

Nov 19, 2016
    Hi SpaceLegend
    Can you give more details about the Alliance Quests? and an ETA?
    Happy new year!

16. SpaceLegend

Happy new year!

Alliance quests will be deployed next week. Basically each alliance gets a quest to perform per week, and that quest is shared among alliances, so they must compete amongst them to see who does it better. So for example a quest can be "bring clowns to the clown festival in Volcore" and 4 alliances will be competing to see who can bring more clowns.

Alliances are ranked, so if your alliance is first, you get a prize, if you're second, another prize, and so on.

Players within an alliance are also ranked, so if you're the most valuable player in your alliance you get a prize boost as well.

For the new players, Space Legend is a space MMO on IOS. You can download it here:
    https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/space-legend-battle-for-eternity/id1110771005?mt=8

17. SpaceLegend

The invite system is out!

You can now share the fun! Tap the game shop button. See the "Invite a friend" icon on the left? You can now send invites out via Whatsapp, SMS, Twitter or Facebook. For each of your friends that installs Space Legend, you'll get 50 stars. A sweet deal, isn't it?