iPhone Space Hulk - (by Full Control Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 4, 2013.

1. MrKershaEsq

MrKershaEsq Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Strange as I have retina mini too but don't suffer any of your bugs apart from the lag after AI move.

2. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I suspect it might be due to Apple using different components in their production runs, but labelling them all Retina iPad Mini. For instance there was that image retention issue thing that some rMinis suffer from but others do not, due to their screens being from different manufacturers...

3. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    And I still don't have any problems apart from maybe a 1-5seconds delay between moves. Guess I'm just lucky. :D because the upto 30second waiting issue and saving problems sound like they suck.
    Hopefully it'll all get sorted soon and they can start working on more content :D

4. MrKershaEsq

MrKershaEsq Member

Dec 6, 2013
    As an aside is it possible to undo a move after moving? I've accidentally moved then been unable to cancel the movement. I've seen an arrow that looks like undo but it's greyed out.

5. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    It's undo but it's also bugged at the moment.

6. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Your poor 32g iPad try my poor 16g iPad 4

7. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Snap! Same here poor 16gig iPad

8. Power Gamer

Power Gamer Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Is it intended that you can undo fire commands until you like the results? I wonder if this works in multiplayer, too.

9. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    No, the undo button SHOULD grey out after you roll dice for combat. At least it does in the PC version.

10. Power Gamer

Power Gamer Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    I found the reason my Librarian didn't fire. When you issue the command, a loading circle appears for a short time (iPad 4). If you press "End Turn" before the circle has disappeared, the game won't save the command. It happened to me a few times now (with all units).

11. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Hmm my guy performs the command as soon as you press the button (no circle appears?)

12. Bischi777

Bischi777 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    I think he doesn't fire because he has an axe and not a gun. :)

13. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Woo finally beat "Alarm call" I failed it three times before doing it on the forth try and for my efforts a new banner item (a little pic at the bottom of the banner, there's quite a few to pick from)

Attached Files:

14. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    #334 oooooomonkey, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    Wow what a mission, I've just finished the "Guardian" mission from the "Messenger of Puragtory" campaign pack down to my last terminator face to face with a brood lord and totally surrounded by probably 20 genestealers.
    Mission objective kill the brood lord, luckily on my turn I got 6 CP with the four AP you get, the brood lord was at my side so I had to use one AP to turn and then I had the remaining 9 left to hope for a roll a 5+ to kill it. 3 rolls....... Nothing 4th roll woo a 6/5 and it's dead, mission complete. I think that's been my closest mission complete yet.
    This game makes me want to hunt down the actual board game so I can play with the dice and miniatures but unless they do another print run I'm not paying the inflated prices that people ask these days.

Attached Files:

15. Ajso

Ajso Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Community Manager at Full Control Ap
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Testing newest patch for Space Hulk

We should be ready to test fixes tomorrow, but need to hear from people experiencing the crash issues before we send it to Apple.

Any of you kind people with the memory related crash issues have time to test it tomorrow? All we need is your UDID for the iPad device (you can send it to us here as a PM or on [email protected])

Just need 2-3 people and shouldn't take too long...would expect us to be ready with it in the afternoon on our side GMT +1

16. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    What about not being able to load saves? Or the long load times when its the genestealers turn?

17. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    "I love it when a plan comes together"
    Just finished the mission artefact in the sin of damnation 1st try no casualties :D
    It did involve using all available CP on the last 2 or 3 turns on the same terminator to run him the full length of the space hulk with out stopping for anything. But it worked. ;)

Attached Files:

18. Ajso

Ajso Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Community Manager at Full Control Ap
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    We fixed that issue and can test it on our own devices. We don't have ipads crashing a lot so need help on that one.

19. err404

err404 Active Member

Jul 21, 2010
    I'm not sure what change, but today two of the bugs in the latest build are no longer occurring. The undo button is working and there is no longer a delay after the gene stealer turns. This is on my iPad 3

20. lordyokomoto

lordyokomoto Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Grrr iPad air gonna go out window soon..... Anyone else having the dreaded IAP problem in every game where it keeps coming up with can't connect to store..... Got iPhone 4S n iPad 2 neither suffer this