iPhone Space Harvest II (by All-Seeing Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 28, 2015.

1. The Son of Anarchy

The Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    HUGE update just dropped for this. Improvements too many to list.

2. pokeb

pokeb Well-Known Member

The short version:

* AI players are better at the game
    * The campaign missions have been rebalanced – easy and normal difficulties are mostly easier now, hard is mostly harder now
    * Lots of graphical improvements
    * Hundreds of bugs fixed

This update includes some things I've changed as a result of feedback from Touch Arcaders on these forums:

* Team colours on units should be a bit easier to see – some units have been redrawn to make team colours clearer, and all units absorb less light from their surroundings, which makes them easier to identify in a larger group
    * The tutorial map has been redesigned and is hopefully a bit more interesting
    * The first level is a bit more challenging, so there isn't such a big spike in difficulty when you move to the second level

Many thanks for your comments! :)

Some more promo codes for a free copy:

T4RLYFTENTT7
    XLA4MA3HALYR
    YT3M4HLJYLMJ
    KHKFHN4EKRKY
    64TPXWR7FLLE

3. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Thanks took YT3M4HLJYLMJ !

4. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    All codes taken

5. pokeb

pokeb Well-Known Member

Here are a few more:

KYKENJ6WM47J
    REW6W9T9KWLR
    KXLLWK3KFA9H
    KLHXN6H9HR97
    RMFKLLTRJTA3

6. SSquared

SSquared Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Software Developer
    Pacific Northwest
    Oh wow. Took my chances and picked up KLHXN6H9HR97. Thanks. I have the first one and had forgotten there was a new version.

7. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    I managed to redeem the first code thanks :) All others were taken so some lurkers grabbed the other 3.

8. Player789

Player789 Member
    Patreon Silver

May 9, 2012
    Love this game. Please make iPhone version.

9. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    double this!!!

10. pokeb

pokeb Well-Known Member

v1.3 is out, with some bug fixes and graphical improvements.

I also added an 'unlock everything' button, you can use this to unlock custom game and all the campaign missions if you haven't already - useful if you're short on time, or if you get stuck on a mission.

The big focus of this update was reworking the UI to make it better adapt to different screen sizes on different devices. On the off chance anyone has an iPad Pro, it would be great if you could let me know how the game runs or if you find any problems. This update adds support for the larger screen - it looks ok in the simulator, but I (sadly) don't have one to test on myself. :)

For anyone who has a Mac, there's also a Mac port waiting for Apple to review, fingers crossed it will be out in the Mac App store in a couple of days. The Mac version adds keyboard shortcuts for nearly everything, and bumps the framerate up a bit. It feels like the nicest version (IMHO) if you have the choice.

There's a video of the mac port here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH0x9s1JB40

Finally, I'm making the game free on both platforms for a little while, in the hope I can get a few more reviews, and help a few more people find the game.

:)

11. pokeb

pokeb Well-Known Member

v1.3.1 is probably available by now in an App Store near you.

This is a small update that adds extra background details to the graphics in a couple of levels, and fixes a few crashers.

I know all the updates so far have been about improving what's already in the game, rather than adding new content, but bear with me: I'd really like to do some new maps, units and structures in the next major update.

The game is still free (for both iPad and Mac), and will remain free until the new year, so if you haven't given it a try yet, now would be a great time.

Finally, if anyone has played the game already, but hasn't gotten around to leaving a review in the App Store (even if it's just a star rating), I'd really appreciate it. If you don't like the game, please leave an honest review and say what you don't like – I read all the reviews, and value all your feedback!

:)

12. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    This needs MUCH,MUCH more attention,does this work on iOS 9/10?
    Why has everybody forgotten this gem?

13. GoneFishin

GoneFishin Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    Works under 10.1.1

14. pokeb

pokeb Well-Known Member

Just a quick update: I haven't forgotten about the game, but my day job has taken up a lot more of my time in the last year.

I've been working on a Windows port over the last couple of months, it's coming together nicely.

I have implemented improved lighting and water effects, these will be part of the next free update, which will also include new content (new units + structures + maps) and other fixes and improvements. I'll post here when I have something to share. :)

15. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    I'm not to much into these kind of games but I'll play pretty much any kind of genre. I have to say though that this game looks really, really cool. It's on my wish list. I'm Still a little on the fence about it but I've been watching videos and reading up on reviews and impressions about it to try get more perspective on it before deciding.

I see that the Dev is still active on the threads and seems committed which is really a good sign.One of the reasons I'm posting this is to try and bring attention back to the game here on TA and bring awareness to gamers and more so that the Dev knows there is still interest for the iOS version :)

16. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    That's exactly what I'm also trying to do!

17. Kainamor

Kainamor Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    This is exactly the type of game I love and it flew completely under my radar. I can spend an hour looking for great sci-fi games and still miss stuff like this. The closest thing I found to this was The Spatials but there is nothing left for me to do in that game so I ham happy I found this one.

18. yankeeblue000

Aug 29, 2016
    I see that brother. I hope it catches on and the word spreads. It seems like a real good premium rts game. The Dev seems to be on his game also. That all we can hope for. That good quality premium games and good, dedicated, and creative dev's get the visability they need and the recognition they deserve so they can be successful and keep creating great premium games

19. yankeeblue000

Aug 29, 2016
    #99 yankeeblue000, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Just wondering if this is working on 10.2 and if an update is coming soon Still on the fence about this but really interested

20. yankeeblue000

Aug 29, 2016
    Is anyone playing this on 10.2?