Universal South Park: Phone Destroyer™ (By Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Nov 9, 2017.

1. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    #41 HotHamBoy, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    No offense but are you sure you aren't just bad at the game? I mean, we all have our losing streaks and it's true that a deck with more upgraded cards has a better chance, but it's also entirely possible that you aren't playing your cards right.

For one thing, you can replay campaign levels to grind for gold and amterials and power up your cards that way. Even a common will beat epics at the right level and in the right place.

I think the best position to be in at the start of a match is reaction. Let your opponent play first and counter accordingly.

Also, if you see that you will lose a bar of health because you are overwhelmed, just let them take it and save the enrgy for a counter-push since most if not all enemy units will be immediately killed.

Unit placement and timing in this game is really important, just like Clash Royale. However, the perspective of the game makes estimating the position and proximity of a unit somewhat difficult.

Finally, you might literally be playing the wrong cards because you haven't figured out their best role and position and the best time to use or save them.

I can't tell who is a P2W player or a F2P player like me but I can tell you that I regularly beat players with higher Levels and Ranks and likewise am beaten by players with lower Levels and Ranks.

Just pay attention to what your opponents are doing when they win or lose. The plays the made, how units stack up against each other, etc.

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    The top donation giving guy from my last group have all left to form CANSOUTHPark21 so anyone who’s a good member can join.

We left because about 15 out of the 50 members weren’t giving and the leader didn’t kick them out so come on down if you give as good as you get

3. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Done.

4. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Is anyone else having a problem with the store crashing when trying to buy something?

I'm on an iPad Air 2. I have 2 GBs free. IOS 10.

5. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Still addicted to this. It has just as much strategy as Clash Royale, but as a longtime South Park fan, it is just intrinsically more appealing. Been doing the FTP thing for about two weeks now and about to hit the magic level 35, beyond which you can actually farm legendaries. I did get one legendary randomly from a pack, but it was Stan of Many Moons, one of the worst legendaries and not really worth using once you leave the noob stage.

6. subgenius

subgenius Well-Known Member

May 30, 2014
    I'm also still having a lot of fun with this one, more than I have with any other F2P game. I have dropped about 30USD to pick up a couple nice sales and speed some upgrade progress, but given the amount of time I've been playing I'm ok with that.