sound design, music, mix and more!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by pulsetrain, Aug 26, 2012.

1. pulsetrain

pulsetrain New Member

Aug 26, 2012
    sound designer, re-recording mixer, composer
    chicago, illinois
    hi there!

pulsetrain is an award winning, full service audio production and post production outfit with years of experience crafting unique sonic textures across multiple mediums - including television, film, radio, online media and, of course, games!

we can provide AAA content on tight deadlines - no matter the task, we are up for the challenge!

primary work is conducted in a customized studio featuring industry standard equipment as well as specialized units and full theatrical sound reproduction, including 5.1/7.1 formats and true dolby monitoring.

auxiliary work is supported by our global network of composers and sound designers - ensuring that we can provide exactly what you need. every time. on time. within budget.

our experience is so vast and varied, we can even help with audio implementation using public, or proprietary, middleware tools!

pulsetrain can help you bring hollywood caliber audio to all your titles - no matter how big or small - regardless of platform!

for more information, please visit our website at: http://www.pulsetrain.net

and feel free to get in touch directly.. info at pulsetrain dot net.

cheers!

2. DomAjean

DomAjean Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Hello!

Looks awesome! But I just wanted to pass by and say that your text is a little bit long for nothing, and that it is a little bit hard to find your music on your website. Your music track should be ready to play only with 2 clicks: one click to go on the website, one click on the play button.

Hope it helps! Good luck! :)

3. pulsetrain

pulsetrain New Member

Aug 26, 2012
    sound designer, re-recording mixer, composer
    chicago, illinois
    hi there!

thanks for checking out the work!

all the work is available in one click from the splash page.. just click on 'reel' and you'll be taken directly to the page you're looking for :)

we also hate trudging through sites to find the work, so we made it easy straight from the start!

let us know if we can help you with any upcoming projects :)

4. DomAjean

DomAjean Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Hello!

Cool stuff! Sorry I didn't see it in the first place.

Thanks for your offer but I am a music composer myself :p

I hope you get a lot of contracts! :)

Dom