Universal Soul Hunters (by Lilith Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jun 25, 2015.

1. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Yeah. We have those too. And they're new players. There's one player with 3 accounts, all in the top 10, over here (I believe -- similar names on all 3).

That's fine. Although it does make the crucible of fire nearly impossible to beat.

2. Xandrak

Xandrak Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2013
    Sounds like some hacks are in play. It's bad enough competing with people willing to throw considerable money.

3. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Another 50 diamonds if you redeem this code before midnight...

adkflsdf

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    You rock thanks!

5. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Just seems like a guy spending a couple hundred to me.

6. PhantomFluke

PhantomFluke New Member

Dec 30, 2012

Wish I could give it a try, Not available in UK! #

7. Xandrak

Xandrak Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2013
    A couple hundred won't get you 5* heroes. There is a reason that the top VIP tier costs roughly $2,000.

8. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    You know the drill. Redeem before midnight for free diamonds :)

abkci92j

9. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Having some trouble at the end of chapter 6 on normal. I'd like to get to 7 today so that I can help with the raids. But it's looking like tomorrow will have to be my day.

10. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    I just reached level 6 today. Not even close to getting to level 7 anytime soon to help with the raids. So disappointing. Wish I knew what was the fastest way to pwer through level 6....
    Maybe just focus on my 5 person team only as opposed to teying to level up multiple bavkup characters?
    I dunno...
    How long you been playing nosoup4crr? Longer than IOS launch I take it? If not, how are you already at level 7? What level are you?
    Oh...maybe I need to purchase a 10chest and get myself a decent 3 star? My only 3 star is Torsen and I really don't like him...
    Thinking of upgrading Drago (he's currently only at level 1 for me so that's an expensive upgrade of abilities up to level 46)...

11. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    #91 nosoup4crr, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Nah. I think I started the day after the launch on iOS...something like that. But only ever on iOS. My party level just hit 46 today. I certainly think one mistake I made was focusing too many resources on backup heroes. I probably dropped close to 750k gold on skills that aren't being used currently. And backup characters aren't nearly as useful in the crucible as I thought they might be.

I also wish I'd been spending gems on stamina since the beginning. I might have been high enough level to work 7 by now. But I've made a lot of progress, spending on stamina over the last 5 or 6 days. I have lots of gear prepped for when my group of 5 hit purple.

The main group I use is 2* vincent (95 skill points), 2* ulfang (80 SP), 2* Ariel (her final skill is bugged, so tough to know what's actually going on there -- but 75 SP in first to abilities), 3* urestag (65 SP), 3* Mariana (originally 2*, 105 SP). All are blue +2. All are lvl 46. Maybe compare how much you've put into your characters to see if you're possibly skimping on ability points/gear? If not, I'd guess it's just an issue of hero choice.

I'm not doing fantastically. But I think I'm doing respectably for VIP 3.

Edit: also have all of my gear enchanted up to 2 stars.

12. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    #92 Mr. Charley, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    When you say skill points, are we talking ability points?
    If so, here is my team:
    Vincent 2* (Blue +1), 106 ability points, level 44
    Torsen 3* (blue +2), 115 ability points, level 45
    Ember 2* (blue +2), 115 abolity points, level 45
    Ulfang 2* (blue +1), 90 ability points
    - I interchange him with Leon (blue +1), 97 ability points
    Mariana 2*(blue+2), 101 ability points

I just don't feel my team meshes/works well together... :(

I am using my diamonds to recharge stamina twice a day..(Vip level 3 as well)
    I still have 3k with my monthly pass but I never pirchased to 10diamond chest.
    Not sure at this point if I should or use my diamonds to exchange for lots of gold or just more stamina....

13. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Yeah. It has to be the mix of heroes. The first thing I'd try is using only one tank. Thorsen is wasted when he's not getting hit (because his dps/utility are so low). And, while I'm not certain, I'm guessing vincent takes a fair bit of abuse in his stead. Vincent needs hp to be useful as a main tank, though. So, make sure he's blue +2 and has hp gear before using him in that role. I know benching your 3* seems painful. But I did it with my 3* leah, and it just works better.

Once you get that additional dpser in, I think you might do better. I suggest Ariel, personally.

14. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Sounds like good advice. I have no problem benching Torsen as I don't like him that much anyways.
    And while I know Ariel is a beast out there right now...I just don't like her. lol
    She just doesn't do it for me as a "hero". :)
    What to do what to do...
    Gamble on a 10diamond chest and hope to get a good 2* or 3* hero or just play patiently...
    Of course, would hate to just get souls for a hero I already have....
    What to do what to do...

15. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Tough call. I worry about the same thing. But unless you have a plan for those gems, they're just sitting their -- valueless.

I'll be making my second 10-buy in the next day or two. I'm hoping there's some kind of failsafe that lands me a real hero. I still need quite a few.

16. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    #96 Mr. Charley, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
    Well..I took the plunge on the 10 chests...they better not offer a complete hero flash sale for 2000 diamonds tomorrow!! :)

First hero pulled was Gale. Blech. Haven't even used her and don't like her.
    Then got some usual treasures and some souls...
    Pulled an Esabel (2*)
    But then also pulled Selene (3*)

All in all, not too shabby I guess. Now while I work on beating that 2nd mission on the 6th level to be able to get that final piece of equipment to level up Vincent to be Blue+2, looks like Selene will be my new focus in the coming days to replace Torsen...

Edit: Read Esabel's abilities and she seems pretty good too.
    Damn, why is this so complicated?? lol
    Can't I just buy enough gold to level them both up fully? ;)

Though good time to get new heroes as tomorrow starts double gold in crucible...

Wonder if I get to VIP7, how many diamonds it actually costs to be able to reset crucible once per day...

Edit 2: don't know why I thought t was "only" vip level 7 to reset crucible. It's actually level 10.
    Forget that.... lol

17. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Update: I have levelled up Vincent to Blue+2, max stats level 46 and he's finally feeling a little more tanky.
    With his increased stats, and Leon instead of Ulfang, I was suddenly able to 3 star 2 of the main levels in chapter six when yesterday I couldn't even beat it...
    Now my team including Torsen doesn't feel so bad anymore.
    3 tanks though not necessary...
    Have to make the decision which will be my 2 main tanks (Vincent now obviously remains between Leon and Torsen - Both Blue+2) and then will start upgrading Selene...

Plus was able to jump 100 spots in Arena! Top 600 now!!

On another note, you'll notice they are starting sales now! :)
    At least cash only and not diamonds.
    4.99 for another 30 souls for Ember? Hmmm
    Or maybe Osiris next day? lol
    Wish I could see their abilities prior to unlocking...

18. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Nice. Good progress. I finally made it past that stage in ch.6 and made it all the way to the middle of ch.7. That means I got to participate in a raid today. And tomorrow, I'll have my first purple.

I'm a little worried that the game is spreading too thin too quickly. They already have 6 servers. The one I'm on doesn't have THAT many active players. I think they're just grabbing at rerollers, which spells trouble imo. We'll have 20 servers, each with 500 people on them...instead of 5 with 2000 people on them.

19. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Got to chapter 7 finally....level 50. Only to be disappointed that I still couldn't do Dungeon Raid as that is basically at the end of chapter 7. Grrr

However, I just logged into their latest server (#7) and am thinking of restarting my game today on that server even if it means repurchasing the VIP monthly pass.
    At least it's all new people playing and withing a few levels of each other making the arena and everything else much fairer.
    I was lumped into server 1 initially and the Arena leaderboards are full of 5 star maxed out teams. Sure I can get there eventually and imagine there must be a level cap at which time things will even out but why not start off on a more even footing? Of course, means I've "wasted" the past 2 weeks but at least it's only 2 weeks...

20. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Dang man lol.