Universal Sorcery! 4 (by inkle)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BlackEyedGamer, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Kaboobie

Kaboobie Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2015
    That matches my experience. In New Game + you can come out of Part 1 with two magical items you could not obtain before (jeweled medallion and ring of green metal), and a third (black skullcap) is available much earlier in the game.

With the ring of green metal, you can access a new encounter in Part 2 which gives you the clue for the new encounter in Part 3. I also did not find anything significantly different in Part 4.

2. Kaboobie

Kaboobie Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2015
    #702 Kaboobie, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    Just for fun, I came up with an "ideal" playthrough that allows you to experience most of the different options in parts 1-3. Part 4 still has too many potential endings to explore them all, but that's where the game-ending rewind comes in handy.

S1: Visit Daddu-Ley
    S2: Learn Moulas' spell line through Sirisi/Temple of Slaang and Theetah's spell line/order through sewer encounters
    S3: Use the beacons, meet Aliizi, worship Y'Bran*
    S4: Rescue Aliizi
    S1+: Visit Cantopani
    S2+: Learn Moulas' spell line through note/corpse and Theetah's spell line/order from Courga
    S3+: Avoid the beacons
    S4+: Avoid Throben's curse

*Having Y'Bran gives you more flexibility in S4 to
    avoid killing Jann and lift Throben's curse more easily
    but you can still
    get rid of him at the shrine in the fields if you want maximum stamina, and/or remove Throben's curse with the hourglass if you want the Cartoum ending