Universal Sorcery! 2 - (by inkle)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 6, 2013.

1. SpeedWeed

SpeedWeed Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2013
    Actually hope to be able to
    save khare.
    and get a complete in 1 round with as many rations and gold I can get.

I think goblins I might clear with the
    goblin tooth and cast the spell.
    have to test it.

I got the
    bow and silver arrows. How exactly to stop the werewolves is another matter. Will take your advice to talk to toll booth guy

Courgar shrine.
    i got the spell LAK. Summon rain. Anyone else found anything?

2. Vynticator

Vynticator Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Trust me, I am talking about a single play through. You don't beat an army of goblins by taking them head-on.
    Use the magic of the gate after you cast the four lines.

3. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    So, I don't need to keep Sorcery 1 installed once that's finished? I just input a keyword? Or does it work another way?

Really don't want to have to keep multiple parts on the device at once (though I would go replay from the beginning of book 1 eventually).

4. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Just the keyword, you don't need to have Sorcery 1 install for the save to transfer. Have fun in Khare ! :)

5. SpeedWeed

SpeedWeed Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2013
    Can the werewolves be defeated as in stop vik from taking over.

6. zenki81

zenki81 Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Help Needed

Hi, need some help here. From the actual game book, after visiting the chain maker, there is an option to visit a hut to get the gold backed mirror but however this option is not available in the iOS adaptation. Can anyone advise on how can I find the gold backed mirror? Thanks a brunch!

7. TNH86

TNH86 Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Theres 3 ways I've found:
    One is inside the Weird Creature Chef's hut where you can either distract or kill him to obtain it. Another one can be found outside Lorag's house at his shed where you will have to repair it with a vial of glue. The last one is found at the top of the Ziggurat when you use the TAK spell and choose the Yellow Spark coming out of your hands.

8. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    Thank you. Still finishing the first one - stuck in that underground boss part, any tips? - but great to know.

9. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Sorry I am a kind of useless at this, because I have played it along while back.
    I mainly used trial and error for 15 minutes and then it works.....try a combination different paths and then you will find the right one.

Could you please tell me specifically what you need help with?

10. zenki81

zenki81 Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Hi TNH86, thanks for your advice! How do I get to
    Weird Creature Chef's hut? I understand from the physical game book that after visitng the chain maker, there is an option for u to visit the hut, but in the iOS adaptation, this option is missing.

Thanks a million!

11. TNH86

TNH86 Member

Nov 6, 2012
    It's at the end of the middle road in the beginning right before it turns left to the artist's quarter. Theres most likely a path to it from the chain maker but I never tried. If you have a vial of glue then that's probably the best option for the gold backed mirror since you won't have to miss other things but that's from Sorcery! 1(if you're trying to do a perfect run).

The only way to meet Vik I've found is if you've played the first Sorcery!. It really explains alot of his motives.

12. Aventador

Aventador Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Student
    Croatia
    You can meet Vik on slaver ship if they catch you , bluff your wait out and even speak to him ; no need for any save file or particular items from first Sorcery !

13. zenki81

zenki81 Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Lost...

Hi everyone,

Need help again on the game.

1) Is there possible to answer the Impossible Question correctly? I tried selecting all the choices but the answers are all wrong.

2) Is there any other route we can take to get to the blind beggar? I chose to gambling hall route by following the Gnome but all my golds were being cashed out...

Thanks very much!

14. Kurufinwe

Kurufinwe New Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 20, 2013
    See my earlier post for the solution.

15. BeefJerky

BeefJerky Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    #115 BeefJerky, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    It is definitely possible to
    get there without going to the gambling hall. My memory is hazy but I think I came at it from the most northern part of the map (going into the Red Eye territory from the bridge and around that way) and then heading south to the statue that is near the gambling hall. Then you just go on to that most south road that runs kind of parallel to the river and keep heading down the map until you get to the area with the beggar.

That's if my memory isn't failing me and making stuff up, which sometimes it does...

16. zenki81

zenki81 Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Thanks a lot Kurufinwe & BeefJerky!

17. zenki81

zenki81 Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Hi Kurufinwe, you mentioned something about
    using a crystal orb, how you get it? I was at Lorag's house, saw the broken crystal and ring but I was unable to repair them, what went wrong?

Thanks in advance!

18. BeefJerky

BeefJerky Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Spoilers for that question above -
    the orb belongs to someone else and isn't the one at Lorag's house. When you meet the creatures (poachers) and hang out with them, Sirisi will turn up bringing her own orb. That's the one Kurufinwe is referring to.

19. TNH86

TNH86 Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Found a bug.

The goblin Canzax? will keep on giving you 6 gold if you go and talk to him again about the information. You can keep going up the road and back down to get to him. I currently have 400 gold from this(without reversing time) and I'm gonna see if 999 is the max.

20. littleRobot

littleRobot New Member

Feb 18, 2012
    #120 littleRobot, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
    Glandragor's Woman and The Silver Key

During my Sorcery 1 playthrough, I
    found a locket of woman portrait on the river bank and showed it to Glandragor. He paused when seeing the portrait but said that it is not the portrait of his woman and that his woman is still in Khare
    then in Sorcery 2, I
    met a woman who stated that her husband had been lost for over 10 years

1. Are the two events related?
    2. Is there any other use for the locket?

Also found
    a silver key from a goblin inside the mine on Shamutanti Hills
    but unable to find any usage of it in Sorcery 2.

Is there any importance of the rope ladder (
    bought from a little girl in the slums
    ) ?

Thank you for Inkle and Steve Jackson for making these awesome games!