Universal Sonny (By Armor Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 12, 2017.

1. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Currently on sale at 0.99, should i buy it or not? Input pleaseee

2. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    There's six pages of feedback, mixed reviews but a four star from TA

For 0.99 YES buy it ...god damnit

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Okay mince you convinced us or me anyways haha
    It is a no brainer and the developer has been listening to feedback etc which is always good
    The game itself looks great and the one knock I'm seeing most is it's hard well I want a game that's hard tired of the easy junk ha
    What's the size after install so I know how much space to free up im always low in that area and I just don't get why we have this App Store with all these great games and space is crap and no way to add more that has and will be my biggest complaint until they sort it out :)

4. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Thanks for the input xD already bought it :D

5. Dora

Dora New Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 17, 2017
    It's complicated. Also nebulous. But I do lots of
    Florida
    Hey folks. Dora again on behalf of publisher Armor Games Studios. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to check us out and give us your feedback. I did want to mention here since I see it come up that we have a patch incoming (testing this weekend, hopefully next week?) that will significantly tweak the game's overall structure to hopefully make the balance a lot more... um... balanced. Krin's intention was to make the game a challenge, but obviously there's a difference between a hard game and a grindy one, so we've tried to cull feedback from everywhere to make a patch that should hopefully keep Sonny strategic, but make it less of a slog throughout. We hope you'll check us out and continue to send us your feedback and comments, because we can only improve from getting them. Thanks!

6. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Glad to hear xD thankssss

7. fatkit

fatkit Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Great news and great game! Thanks Dora and Armor Games Team:)

8. Amesiu

Amesiu Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Hello Dora, I'm enjoying game very much! battle is very fun ! Sometimes I can't beat enemy after many tries but just change armor or accessory to faster or stronger attack and then suddenly can win easy. I think all ability is useful in game. But I have question.. can it be possible to finish whole game without training? Now I am on factory level and not yet do the training.. Im hoping it is possible to keep going without training because I don't have much time to play.

9. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Any news on how much longer for the update release

10. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Any news on update, waiting before I play again

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Same. Im stuck at a bossfight forgot which one, but he one-shots my toons on each of his turns.

12. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    It doesn't seem like the dev is interested in updating or balancing the games difficulty. I think they were satisfied and happy with the finished product as is. I guess it's time to move on

13. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    They said they're making a balance patch.
    Their Twitter says they're releasing Sonny on Steam... maybe they're busy with that too...

14. StevenMonroy

StevenMonroy New Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Hi, this is a great game! But si getting my cucu crazy, did somebody knows how to pass the Blitz Raptor? In Lighting right now.

15. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    #75 Mince0, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
    Same problem, the game has so many short comings.. Like skills but no direction. Enemies with very specific requirements to beat yet no index to view their stats.

I feel like you can't just have some skills powered up and win. You need to use this specific skill for this one specific enemy certain skills combine for synergy but it's just not fun how it been balanced to work.

16. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Finally the balances have been updated. I've had this game on the back burner for months. Not sure when I'll get to it now..can anyone comment on the changes?

17. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Latest patch notes :You spoke, we listened, game now free to play...

I sure didn't want that. Come to think of it, the only possible people who spoke and they listened to, were the people who never bought it. Me thinks the developers listened to the wrong people.

18. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Bit of a jab at the typical cheapskate iOS gamer. Free with revenue form adds is sadly the way to go. So, so sad. Not to mention the other thread going around on this sight about the success of the switch (skyrim) where iOS failed to capitalise...yet ironically still did with the likes of all the "Run" and "go" games. Sad state. But I look forward to whatever true premiums we have on the horizon.

19. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Didn't have time to launch it yet after the update... Does anyone knows if the premium buyers will also see these ads, or it's disabled for them like on other games???

20. db2

db2 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Michigan, USA
    I just launched it and messed around for about 5 minutes (did a training fight, messed with equipment and skills, etc.) and couldn't find any sign of ads or IAP shenanigans.