Universal Sonic Dash - (by SEGA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Mar 6, 2013.

1. wolfie9090

wolfie9090 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2013
    C'mon community get your ass in gear we need blaze!

2. CecilMcW00t

CecilMcW00t Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    Yeah, I've been ignored everywhere I've tried to post about the challenge. I think Sega/Hardlight overestimated the community. At least they gave us 3 extra days...

3. wolfie9090

Jul 19, 2013
    It'll happen by Monday at least,probably, I hope lol

4. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    Just want to say that since release I have been playing this game nearly every night, sega and hardlight did a great job.

5. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    For anyone who wants the new Wallpaper Rewards, here you go enjoy. All they do when you unlock them in the game is let you save the image to your phone/device.

So I unlocked them quick cause I have double rings and you guys can save your rings for other upgrades.

http://postimg.org/gallery/30gahuqa/

6. xxteargodxx

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Woo hoo I just won Knuckles on my Daily Spin!

[​IMG]

7. wolfie9090

Jul 19, 2013
    Lucky

8. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Used to be a terrific game until the adfest began. I, like many others have spent money on this game to get nothing but an absolute avalanche of video ads after every run.

Not to mention Sega is using our sound, video and processing hardware to flaunt their ads which they get paid for.

Those who've paid should be spared this gross insult. Those who won't put a dime in it deserve the ads.

It just shows how companies indiscriminately bombard both paying and non paying customers with ads spoiling what was once a great game.

I used to play this everyday. Now I only play it once every update to see if the ads are gone.

Gamers need a regulator especially for paying customers. Its a fair trade off for free players but not for us who invest money in the game.

9. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Well said. I definitely deleted it and just can't seem to go back. If they hadn't charged me originally for it, I wouldn't feel scammed, but they did and I do. Going from paid to free is a VERY disrespectful business model and I don't appreciate it one bit.

10. xxteargodxx

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Is this update working for anyone? I downloaded the latest update for iPhone, but when I go to Global Challenge to check my progress it says to come back soon.

The update I downloaded was on April 17th.

11. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Unfortunately, I didn't read this prior to buying the ring doubler and extra life :( to all that you say, I have to add that on jailbroken devices it crashes A LOT. Before jailbreaking my 4S, it used to run fine. Now, with JB iOS 7.1.2 it crashes constantly. This happens with Crazy Taxi City Rush too, so bear it in mind before purchasing any IAP. I guess Sega is aware of this, because they say in their FAQ that their games crash more on JB devices. Of course, they put all guilts on the JB, instead of thinking about optimizing their games better (XCom EW doesn't crash on my JB iPad 3...)

12. SwipeNova

SwipeNova Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2015
    I Installed the game for the first time today.. and grinded to unlock Red in the new event
    [​IMG]

13. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Did anybody else notice that they listed a common sense media score in in the discription? Pretty funny seeing as that's a parental advisory site on which games are appropriate for kids, rather then a legitimate gaming news outlet.

14. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia