Universal Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (By SEGA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iANiMeX, Jan 1, 2014.

1. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    Picked up a Vita last month and this game was one of the Instant Game Collection ones. I definitely recommend it to one and all. Won't be picking it up in this format but that's not a reflection on this game at all.

2. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Same. It's a space hog on my memory card but it just feels right on the system.

3. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    This one can wait...

...I just wish to know what controller(s) are supported. I think at least MFi ones...

4. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Two great racing games release today.

What should i pick up!?

5. brighteyes74

brighteyes74 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Harrow , England
    Anyone found it on the uk store

6. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Only one you have to pay for - JCS is free so you can try and then decide on additional purchase.

7. Lerisbo1192

Lerisbo1192 Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    The difference between the presentation tilte damn man.... Thats just what i needed!!! Just kidding keep up the good work dude. We love what u do!!

8. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I dont understand why people are complaining about the IAP, before when I was playing on Amiga or Super Nintendo, you had to play and win to unlock new items, levels or whatever there was to unlock. This is the basic of any game, you play to unlock, end of the story! They are kind enough to make it easier for those with less patience, so that they can unlock everything with real money. If you are a real gamer, you play and unlock those thing just like in the past.

9. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    #69 Snozberry, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    "Kind enough"

Bahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahhahaahhahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha I can't breathe.

But you do have a point, people should just unlock all the extra content themselves, but usually companies make that nearly impossible in order for you to shell up the dough.

I paid full price for the original version, like $7 on Aussie AppStore, played it once, then it went free and got riddled with IAP, so I won't be even looking in this ones direction until a 99c sale atleast.

10. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Everyone understands that, it's just with a pay model like this it looks like it will go free eventually.

11. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Seems we're being asked to pay $4.99 for an "early admission pass", ie, the privilege to play this game earlier than others who will probably scoop it up when it goes on sale for $0.99.

I agree with the above; it's not that people are too lazy to play to unlock the rest of the game's locked features. It's that the devs usually make the 'grind' intentionally too steep that it gets boring after a while trying to earn that much cash/gold to do so.

Oh well...

12. toxiccheese

toxiccheese Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Been playing this on my Vita as well and I like it, but I can't see paying $5 for it on iOS when it was free on the PS store. I'm curious if this has been reconfigured for IAP's on iOS.

13. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    So this game still isn't out in US App Store right? Coming Jan 2nd for US App Store?

14. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    It's out now

15. xxteargodxx

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    What do I search to find it? I am in US App Store.

16. Rafa6571

Rafa6571 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
  17. xxteargodxx

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
  18. epik5

epik5 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Guys i just checked, no in app purchases? It already got out now but im pretty not sure of buying it now.

19. Curious if this is true from buyers here. Can it be played for $4.99 or are the $10 inapps needed? Also, if this does seem to be a freemium in feel.

20. epik5

epik5 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2013
    No in app purchases button?

Attached Files: