Something everyone in america needs to know

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by teagan1000000, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teagan1000000

teagan1000000 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Inside a sky scraper there are concrete and steel supports that are 5' wide and spaced around 10' apart that go all the way to the top so if it sustains extreme damage it will still stand, or if severe enough colapse, in order to fall straight down all of the supports need to be severed, on the day of 9/11, just hear me out before sending me hate mail and fbi death threats, the plane didint go clean through so the supports were still in tact, jet fule is karosine, lamp oil, a low heat fuel not enough to burn through steel and concrete supports, plus black smoke coming out of the buildings means the fire was not hot, 2 days b4 it happend jeb bush re did the security cameras in the building so there was no security cameras the day the goverment agents went into the building, they used that chance to rigg explosives to the supports, so they are all severed at the same time so it falls all at once rather than toppling which would cause more collatoral damage to surrounding buildings, explosives experts and firemen all know its an inside job, so everyone would want to go hunt the terrorists down so we could go into iraq to get oil.
    Thanks for reading, if you disagree with me, im sure im right i have 160 iq and agreeing with republicans means agreeing with the mother****ers who did this, and i think that the most un patriotic thing you could possibly do is vote republican to try and get the corrupt terrorists running this country i love.
    Thanks for reading

2. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Why on earth would you post that?

3. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    You sPelled fuel wrong

fule.....

4. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Those online IQ quizzes aren't legit dude.

5. teagan1000000

teagan1000000 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    The ones in collage are

6. InsertWittyName

InsertWittyName Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Is that similar to a college?

160 IQ? Hahahahahaha.

7. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    #7 HardcoreEricXXX, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
    The building collapsed level by level because of the way it was built. When they built the trade centers they built them level by level instead of staggering the steel supports. That why when the building collapsed it pancaked each level on the way down. I hate conspiricy therorists, your crazy to think that a few men intent on killing Americans don't have the power to sneak some hand weapons onto a plane and take over a cockpit of a commercial airliner. Even on a plane now a days, it seems plausible that even I could take over a plane with a straight razor. Saying our own government committed treason, is saying terrorists don't have the brain capacity to carry out such a tremendous attack. I guess you know something about America's involvement in the Subway bombings in England or their lack of public trash cans, or America's involvement in the slaughtering of ten's of thousands innocent people in Darfur? Maybe you should feel fortunate that you live in a place that you can flamblast the very government that actively pursues threats and makes sure terrorists attack aren't a part of your every day life.

8. iReview

iReview Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    Yah...
    Uhm.. Okay..
    Now go in your happy corner and tell me when those voices go away.

9. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA