Universal Solomon's Keep (by Raptisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Apr 3, 2010.

1. darwiniandude

darwiniandude Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Buying SK now... Girlfriend and I have been playing Hoggy all day and I've just finished Rimelands, so wanting more RPG action :)

2. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Real shame about V3 being an in-app purchase. Means those of us who bought this and have Jailbroken machines can't enjoy it :-(

I do see your problem though; hard to justify your time for relative financial reward.

Alternatively you could make a V3 upgrade 'in app' and also release a 'Solomons Keep Gold' separate app that has V3 included... I'd be more than happy to buy it again for additional content.

Jamie.

3. Raptisoft

Raptisoft Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had planned to do that... mostly because someone else earlier on the thread was complaining that they didn't have access to Wifi, and thus couldn't get it.

So there will be a sort of SK "Deluxe" that just has all purchases bought.

4. minameismud

minameismud Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    v3? I'll IAP that! And mark me down for an iPad version purchase too!

5. esdina

esdina New Member

Sep 16, 2010
    #1245 esdina, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    SG ideas for next versions

Hi, I really enjoy sg, but everyone hits a wall around 2200-2400 points after maxing e perks etc. It gets boring after a while, limiting the replayability.

How about adding an item shop like in sk and also allowing staves.
    or allow us to keep the equipment collected each round, (not including potions)
    With e ring perk, player can select 1 or 2 rings to equip.
    this will allow us to play around with equipment combinations also.

Sorry, title is SB, not SG:p

6. zipidy928

zipidy928 Member

May 6, 2009
    I just finished the game at level 37.
    FLAME LASH DAMAGE: 1039 PER SECOND

/WIN

7. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
  8. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
  9. I've spent the last 20 minutes or so exploring every corner of floor 8, and I still can't find the boss key. The map is cleared, and all chests are open. Quite frustrating...

10. kennethpetro

Sep 22, 2009
    LOL I think there was some kind of glitch with that but I did die on purpose many times to get the best Epic rings from each boss all in an effort to see how high the damage can actually go.

11. kennethpetro

Sep 22, 2009
    It's often hidden at the top of an open chest. The opened top covers it from view. Walk slowly by the top of every opened chest and you'll find it eventually.

12. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    so devs Solomons keep rocks, why not make it even better add the perkshop from boneyard, and more mages to use i think that is awsome how it was done in boneyard...i want the FROST MAGE in SK!

now i guess Solomons keep has a ending? why not make a endless mode in it the dungeons already randomly generate just ramp the enemies harder and harder that would be slick....

more enemy types! is all you would need to keep it fresh! like in diablo where the enemies stay the same but get new abilities but change color depending on their difficulty!!!!

13. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    I thought that when you leave the game after you kill a boss, the game autosaves? I tried refreshing after I got a crappy ring drop and it didn't work anymore.

14. kennethpetro

Sep 22, 2009
    Take a boss's hit points down just prior to killing him and save it by going through the door where you buy potions n' stuff....when you come out, beat the boss and if you don't like the ring, just go to another room and get killed. When you continue, you will start right when you come out of the door when the boss's hitpoints are near death. THE TRICK IS YOU MUST HAVE ANOTHER ROOM WHERE ANYTHING CAN KILL YOU. IF THE "ROOM IS CLEAR" AFTER YOU KILL THE BOSS, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

15. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    Which wizard/which color is the strongest/best?

16. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    You are in the wrong thread I believe, you are wanting Solomon's Boneyard, this is Keep.

17. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    And almost a month later, it's back on the charts, currently #140 of all apps...

18. RaptorF35

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    So raptisoft? Is the pc/Mac ver. Gonna be also for the iPad?

19. RaptorF35

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    Wow! This app is moving waaaay up....up to 58 now!

20. mrote

mrote New Member

Sep 28, 2010
    banana peel

yea about that banana peel... my first time playing i was around floor 10 i hit a banana peel and it moved me to the middle of some chests where i was permanantly stuck.. now ive made 2 more files and my character still isnt as good as that one. pissed me off pretty bad..