Universal Solomon's Boneyard (by Raptisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gabrien, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Wiser

Wiser Member

Apr 12, 2009
    #361 Wiser, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
    Is there some sort of strategy to use on the boss when it uses the teleport attack? My thought is to be moving away when it does this, but so far I've always been moving laterally when it teleports (and there's not really enough time to react and start moving away).

Nevermind. There's a useful thread on the Raptisoft forum here.

2. Sprite Cola

Sprite Cola Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Walnut, CA
    nice update!
    more casting action!

3. Raptisoft

Raptisoft Well-Known Member

For those that are interested, I am trying to play a Solomon's Keep related April Fool's joke on a good friend... I need a lot of people to send irate e-mails for this to work.

If you want to participate, see this thread here, it has instructions:
    http://raptisoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=1076.0

But please send no e-mails until Apr 1!

Oh, and a new update for Boneyard is coming soon with more wizards, and a perk that I think everyone will go crazy about.

4. kolokoy32

kolokoy32 Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    hi guys... anyone here knows which rings gives the "rejuvination" one when unforged? thanks!!!

5. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    The effects of unforging are random, so you can't predict what any particular ring will do.

6. kolokoy32

Nov 4, 2010
    #366 kolokoy32, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
    hmmm... what does "unforge fizzle" do?

7. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    @Raptisoft: Just wanted to give a quick bit of feedback to let you know of the success of the free promo for this game. I haven't bought Robot Wants Kitty (yet ;)) although I know that was the alleged reason for the promo, but I discovered Solomon's Keep through the free SB promo and wound up buying it + the wizard skins and pimp my cabinet IAP. And since I'll probably wind up with RWK before long I've been so impressed with SK and SB, wise use of exploiting those of us who use things like App Shopper to find all the promotional freebie sales :)

8. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Nothing. After you unforge several rings in a game, the chances of a fizzle increase. It acts sort of like a cap to useful unforgings per game.

9. kolokoy32

Nov 4, 2010
    Thanks Royce! Been very helpful! :)

waiting to get the 4th perk. :)

10. kolokoy32

Nov 4, 2010
    what's the best ring you've got?

currently using:
    +100% more gold (x2) - during the last blood of the bosses
    +100% more XP
    +4 damage + 50% recovery of mana - (epic ring)

11. Morenar

Morenar Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Anyone else having issues with welding? If I get the extras for the individual spells before getting the weld it works, but as soon as i get the weld it stops improving with individual boosts. Still fun even with this, but kind of unfortunate otherwise

12. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    #372 Royce, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
    That's just how welding works. The attributes of the welded skill (damage, mana cost and subskill levels) are frozen in place at the time of welding. If you upgrade component skills after you weld, you have to weld again (the weld is offered every 5 levels) for them to be worked in.
    Edit: though it's worth noting that skills like faster caster, battle mage, and siege mage, which are not considered components of your primary skill, will affect damage and mana cost even for welded skills.

13. Morenar

Morenar Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Makes sense. Thanks!

14. Jazzzed

Jazzzed Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    This is such a great game, but I've been noticing something lately that I find irritating... my screen shakes after every kill. Has it always done this? I don't recall that happening before the latest update... but I'm noticing it all the time now.

15. Lesrider

Lesrider Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Hi,
    Just started playing this game. Sorry if this has been asked already, but are perks permanent or only last for one game?

Thanks!

16. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    #376 Royce, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
    Permanent, but they're only in effect when you add them to your perk slots, of which you get a limited number. But you can use a perk, switch it out for another, and then use it again as many times as you want. You only have to unlock them once. For a new player I'd recommend the more gold and Telekinesis perks which are excellent for farming more gold to unlock more perks. Ultimately you will want magic inventory, master of offense, +2 to starting skills, etc.
    Also some perks don't even take up a perk slot. The unlockable characters for instance just add another choice to the character selection screen, and some perks like bosses can just be turned on and off.

17. Lesrider

Mar 28, 2011
    Awesome, thanks Royce! :)

How many slots are there for perks? Is that what those two empty boxes on the bottom right are for?

18. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Yes and if you browse through the perks, you'll see you can unlock two additional slots as well.

19. Lesrider

Mar 28, 2011
    Ok cool thanks!

My fingers accidentally bought poison resist ugh. I was like "Noooooo!!!" as I realized what was happening. I don't like how you can click on them as you're scrolling through them. So now I bought resist poison and telekinesis and I'm flat broke.

20. kolokoy32

Nov 4, 2010
    hi lesrider, the telekinesis isn't bad... you can still get the golds even if it is on the border screen of the monitor. :)

try to buy the 4th slot; getting magic rings more and the use the previous items. after that, it gets a little boring. :(