Universal Solomon's Boneyard (by Raptisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gabrien, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    ummm i want more maps

2. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    I question how much of a difference another slot would make. My high with 1 slot used is 2016. My high with 2 slots used is 2018. Granted that wasn't a perfect game in that I never got shield or magic circle and eventually settled for teleport, which just aint as good. But the best I saw on the leaderboard was 2600 or so. I'm sure I could have lived a little longer with shield and a third slot for battle mage, but I dont expect it to make a huge difference.

3. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    I just want the poison bug fixed. I played again today, and one poison arrow did 1/5 of max hp (level 4) with 15% poison resistance and Magic Shield ON. Once again I died without my shield breaking. This always happens around 2100-2300.

4. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    could u please encourage him to make difficulty increase more rapid? now 10-15 minutes of every game is just boring, no challenge at all.

5. Nejibana

Nejibana Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Does placing flowers on the graves unlock anything?

6. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    no just an achievement for placing flowers at all the graves

7. An achievement. :rolleyes:

So far, I like this. I only really play as Alissa and the perk system is really clever. I won't deny I wish this was an extra mode in Solomon's Keep, but I'm happy to have bought it anyway. My only real annoyance is how long it takes to get money together, but I guess there'd be no point in letting you buy 10'000 Gold for 59p if you could get it within five or six games.

8. Whosatm

Jan 1, 2010
    Does anyone know is a fix is being made for the poison bug? Today with Vorpus I was at 2000 kills, then a wave of poison archers literally kills me instantly with level 4 Magic Shield and 40% poison resistance...

9. whodawhanow

whodawhanow Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2010
    I encourage anybody who has questions/concerns to join John's forums for all his games ... http://www.raptisoft.com/forum/.

That being said, I haven't seen anything for 1.2 being submitted, as I *think* John is trying to pinpoint a few of the more elusive bugs, but I am not quoting him, just pondering.

While extra perks may not make a huge difference, in a game where there are literally hundreds upon hundreds of "high score" games between 2100-2600, an extra perk or two may very well lift the class.

whoda

10. Drumkit62

Drumkit62 Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    Shiled protection from poisoning

We're actually beta testing Solomon's Boneyard 2.0 right now. According to John, the poisoning through the shield glitch has been fixed. I have been playing the SK 3.0 beta more, so I can't comment on this yet.

Barry

11. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    #311 Guise, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    Really enjoying this game and have a couple--probably obvious--questions:

Does Battle Mage have an effect on the wizard's primary skill, along with the secondary?

When getting a Damage +1 power-up, this concerns the damage your wizard does? Rather than damage resistance, I mean.

Thanks in advance for any info.

12. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes to both. Battlemage is awesome at high levels. You are right on the rings, but be aware that damage is calculated differently for damage per second skills (lightning & cone of cold) than for damage per cast skills (fireball and magic missile), so a +1 ring might add more than 1 to the number that shows on the stats page.

13. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009

Cool. Thanks for the reply and info.

14. Whosatm

Jan 1, 2010
    Awesome! I gave up on it after realizing it was pretty much impossible when reaching that point. Looking forward to the fixes and SK 3.0!

15. Baronic

Baronic Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Ice Mage with lvl 1 whirlwind = archers can't touch me!!!

Love the ice Mage, by far my fav character even with the unlocked mages.

Ice Mage can freeze, making navigating easier

Ice Mage has a cone attack, can attack any number of baddies as long as within range.

Lvl 1 whirlwind is all I need, just point at direction of archer groups and walk towards them! Whirlwind deflects all the arrows so I dun get hit!!

His ice spells has relative low mana consumption (tho lower damage, but if u get several baddies in your cone accumulatively u probably deal more damage!)

Couple with lucky rings perk, and better yet teleport skill, I'm literally untouchable!

16. Drumkit62

Drumkit62 Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    #316 Drumkit62, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    Poison wall obliterated in next update

Sorry, guys. Meant to update you on the poison glitch. Confirmed, looks like it is fixed for the next update (SB 1.5). Poison wall has been obliterated.

In fact, I was able to stay alive for most of a wave with absolutely no health, thanks to my magic shield! I was constantly getting hit by poison, but it didn't matter since poison can't kill you!! :D

17. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    #317 Dazarath, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
    Apparently 1.5 was submitted a couple days ago. Can't wait. (Link)

18. KDR_11k

KDR_11k Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Morth is really overpowered compared to the other characters (especially Sirmin). His spell is like lightning except it has infinite chaining with no damage reduction and gains damage faster. That plus the pushback means you're getting decent damage, huge AOE and stun in one package, not even the fused spells can compare to this. It's the only spell that scales this well to large crowds, doesn't even matter if you're facing one enemy or 50. I have no idea how this could get nerfed properly, maybe make the spell unable to penetrate enemies so only the first row gets damage even though the whole pack is probably slowed down because the first row gets pushed into it?

19. hasio_john

hasio_john Well-Known Member

Update is out!!:)

What's New in Version 1.5

o You are no longer be able to die at the exact instant you drink a health potion.

o A problem with poison arrows STILL getting through the magic shield has been fixed.

o Made the sound when a ring drops much louder

o Ten New Perks have been added!

o Difficulties with buying in-game gold has been fixed

o In-Game gold purchase now gets you 20,000 gold instead of 10,000 (to reflect quantities of new perks)

o For those who care, you can now donate 99 cents to Raptisoft, which will help us keep updating and putting out new games on the cheap! It is suggested that you hit this button 1,000,000 times.

20. Greensheep

Greensheep Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2009
    none at the time
    loving the update. These new perks are soooo expensive lol. Its gonna take forever to get em all haha.