Universal Solomon's Boneyard (by Raptisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gabrien, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Burton

Burton Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Canada
    I was deciding between this and Solomon's Keep.... I went with Solomon's Keep because of the icon. :p Glad I did!

2. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    I'd been a little curious of this game. Being free I've d/l'ed and played a few rounds with a couple wizards (or was one a witch?). Controls work well and plenty of upgrades, etc to add-on later into the game.
    Not a bad game and keeping it for some more future plays.
    (Posted this within another thread but will post it here as well).

3. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Glad I didn't buy it on release. It's a good thing I didn't want it. ;)

4. camihq

camihq Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Finland
    Thanks for the freebie. I was just buying it and notice that it's free, wohoo. :eek:

5. Eraser74

Eraser74 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Hamburg
    That´s what I hate about the appstore! I just bought Solomons Boneyard and now it´s free. I can´t help but I feel ripped off. Sure, it´s a great game, but why make it free so soon??

Well that´s another lesson learned, will never buy anything from raptisoft soon after release! :mad:

6. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    #266 Kylescorpion, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    It's a business move. More players = more potential Iap buyers. Chances are the majority of people that was going to buy the game for .99 and get the Iap have already done so and were about to fall in the ranks soon.

Overall today this game "probably" made more money being free thanks to the Iap then if it stayed at .99 cents.

That's not even including the sales for Solomon's Keep today. It hit #1 for Rpg. (I dunno if it still is)

7. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Oh my goodness, a dollar!!! :eek: I'm sorry for such a heavy blow to your finances.

8. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    What character did you guys choose?

9. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    Thank You Raptisoft this game is a nice addition to solomons keep. insert evil solomon laugh here .

10. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

:eek:

I DEMAND YOU REMOVE MY QUOTE FROM YOUR SIG NOW. :mad:
    i'm not actually kidding.
    also, IT'S MAH BERFDAY! :D

11. Kepler

Kepler Member

Aug 6, 2009
    Just bought Solomon's Keep

I tried Solomon's Boneyard after picking it up for free. I was so impressed by the fun magic fighting gameplay and leveling mechanic that I bought Solomon's Keep.

Great job, btw. This makes me wonder why I wasted my money on Dungeon Hunter. Gameplay > Graphics any day.

12. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    +99 (cents ;))

13. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    is anyone elses game crashing after a loadup with a white screen? I think it might be something to do with openfeint loading

14. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Had it on my wishlist then bam free, so thank you! I loved Solomon's Keep as well :D

15. Vinvy

Vinvy Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Reallly love this game, loved Keep as well. Bought some in-apps to support the dev.

But I think when you die all gold should be lost along with the rings, and that we should be given an option while playing to ''run away,'' (perhaps by exiting the cemetary at the gate or through a menu promt) retiring the character, but also giving us the option to bank gold and sell rings. It would make playing feel a bit more like gambelling and frantic. Players will want to keep going and test their characters, but there will also be the fear of losing everything.

16. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Does anyone know what was changed in the latest update?

17. Eraser74

Eraser74 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Hamburg
    It´s not about the money in reality, it´s about the feeling that comes up, when you read that a game that you bought goes free soon after that.

It´s happened to more apps than Solomons Boneyard and I frankly hate this move, developers should have the guts to stick to their pricing for longer than that. But I guess Raptisoft isn´t one of them.

So stop those stupid comments about a dollar, it´s a real problem of the appstore nowadays.

18. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    1.1 update has been approved.

1. A bug that could cause you to lose your in-app purchased gold has been fixed.
    2. Poison has been made slightly less onerous at higher levels.
    3. Magic Shield will now block poison and fire from arrows.
    4. Archchancellor Waldric now has a conversation option that will select a random wizard to play (this option will not appear the first time you play the game).

19. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    #279 eev, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
    got it for free so have decided to buy that inapp stuff, but it is not working. Connecting to appstore - and then back to perks menu.
    edit: now it's working.

20. sdmiracle

sdmiracle Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    i keep dying at the wave that many has archer lol. any easier way to get through them?