Universal Solomon's Boneyard (by Raptisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gabrien, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Lan

Lan Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Right now, I usually use Battle Mage and Skill +1 & +2. Battle Mage gets a huge bonus at level 6 with 80% reduction. I would use the extra secondary skill perk more if I could always choose the shield. :p

2. malohkan

malohkan Active Member

Jul 22, 2009
    What does creativity do?

3. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Then you can choose out of 4 instead of 3 different upgrades each time.
    Really helping to get what you need the most.

4. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Do the +1 and +2 skills rings you get as peak apply to ALL subsequent primary and secondary skills you earn (including new skills) as you level up? Or do they just apply to the skills you begin with?

5. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    It applies to all skills that you start out with, not the ones that you gain while playing though

6. Prezorg

Prezorg New Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Spell books?

Does anyone know how to make the red and blue spell books appear more often? They showed up constantly the first time I played and barely at all since then.

7. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    I think it's random.

8. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    If such is the case, you ONLY have ONE skill given at the start of the game. Does it mean that the +1 or +2 only apply to that? That is not much of a perk.

9. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    It boost the levels of your main spell, your secondary spell, and any spells you get from perks when you first start.

10. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Exactly, that's why I use battle mage with it as well so that it gets +2 as well

11. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

i use the life perk, the extra potion perk and the plus two skill perk, so that i start with an extra large life bar and alse have an extra 'one-up' so to speak.

12. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    I use 2 rings perk, +1 stats and battlemage perk setup. I'm working on the +2 stat now, need about 400 gold more.

2 rings are nice to begin with, you can even start with hard to come by rings (rare/epic). And starting with 2 or 3 battlemage is nice.

13. lefrisbee

lefrisbee Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Whenever I get enough coins, I'm going to try:

2 rings, Battle Mage, +2 to skills

if i get lucky i'll get some ring like +100 exp and the game will hopefully be super easy.

14. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Wow, bought the in-app and I'm looking for advice on how to best spend it. Anyone have a good strategy?

Also, I picked up a ring in a fight, what does that do, how do I use it? And I assume I loose it at the end?

15. lefrisbee

Jul 9, 2009
    John: How hard would it be for you to implement support for the Retina Display?

16. lefrisbee

Jul 9, 2009
    You can equip the ring by touching th bag icon in the top-left corner of the screen. The UI is clear enough that you should be able to figure it out.

17. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Wow, my first game with the +2 skills perk I got the #2 high score for Morth (2439). Not bad...

Full configuration: +2 skills, battle mage, telekinesis. Sadly +2 doesn't affect telekinesis, so it's possible I should replace it, but telekinesis is really useful...

18. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    That's the exact setup I use too and even with a 100%+ exp, it's still not super easy....my high score is like 2,100

19. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    The Cast Faster rings do not show the increased damage level in the stats....it only shows the increased mana usage. I believe this was updated in SK a while back but i guess it was no implemented in SB.

20. EmoneyT

EmoneyT Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Software Engineer
    Melbourne, FL
    I love this game. The only criticism I have is the same one other people have. In SK there were tons of walls you could use to stop poison blobs following you around. In SB there is nothing to stop the blobs from constantly following you around and they seem to last a good 10 seconds or so. So eventually they end up hitting you and its just so annoying. Also gold tends to hide under trees and behind graveyards which w/o telekinesis, its also very annoying.
    That said, I FREAKIN LOVE THIS GAME!!!!