Universal Solitairica (by Righteous Hammer Games Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 24, 2016.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    The price discount is now ongoing temporarily. :)

2. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Just started this game, absolutely love it but have a couple of questions.

1) The skill Stab breaks a card from the front, is it right that it doesn’t break the last remaining card? It just changes its to a different colour?

2) The reset progress in settings, can someone explain the tick box to disable cloud save? What happens if you leave it unticked?

Thanks

3. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Well point 1) I was wrong, you can break the last card. There must have been cards behind the one i thought was the last card.

Point 2) I still need an answer to.

4. RighteousHammer

RighteousHammer Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2016
    Hi TheSop, glad you are digging the game! :)

1) Could the card have had some kind of protection? Ice and Armor on the card, makes it require multiple hits to destroy.

2) Disable cloud save is for friends/families who share an account on multiple devices, and want to keep separate progress. If you uncheck it it will just sync to whatever is on the cloud for that account. The cloud sync never sets back progress, only unlocks things. Wildstone and individual journey progress is not saved to cloud, only unlocked decks/upgrades.

Hope this helps!

5. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

#685 Anotherkellydown, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    If I quit the game during a run will my progress be saved? Edit: it ends your game but rewards you with wildstones according to the progress you made. Also wondering if part of the fun is to save up and buy the different decks or should I just grab them all since it’s only 99 cents?

Apparently I picked this up when it came out. Downloaded again and having a lot of fun with it. I’m not normally into card games too much but this seems simple to grasp so far. And I’ve laughed to myself a couple times already because of the story. :)

6. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016