Solitaire V1.01 - 50 Codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Mastersoft, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Mastersoft

Mastersoft Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Here's the latest version of Solitaire with much better graphics. Hope you like it!

Solitaire on iTunes

Would really appreciate any comments on how we can make it better.

RH6EAYNYTRAR
    AF9JPWYK9YXH
    XHARXL47W7TR
    L99WWXYPLF9J
    KTX3KNPME6MY

N7R7AEP4Y3EY
    4EJRH94PL4YE
    WN34YYKK4JHA
    7XFFK3WT4NLK
    43FLLJN7NA37

XL6PHJHEHFL7
    YRRW7MERKJXA
    NFNK476F6L44
    MLLAF9RLM4XJ
    AXXXLEYRE9R3

LX69LRKTX9JF
    TPYW7KM37NP7
    YY9WHT4P4YT7
    4LPLPXLYLMKR
    A67FLE7493PM

EPXXHH37JE3K
    37YP4MJKEXJW
    LH369XNLHRHN
    LEP9P4WWLEK6
    ARREN9TPE4A9

9YE6YRRYMXYR
    N7N94L967H4F
    3EFYNX9MR4F6
    6NHH4RAYTWLY
    9KPFMNEAALW3

RX677KAYNKL9
    L44NN7RPN9PY
    677HNLTMHFKY
    6HA34KRLKMYT
    L3PTL76KMWY7

RPR7HP6NN7AN
    THTTA93MR4HY
    TJHLFWLTWA6N
    TKXATJREMJR4
    X6KE7XMWKJJK

49ENW6NFE9FR
    6L4M44MMR9XN
    A7LLX769NAA9
    9FHAAHMENKA7
    AFE6NMJKWRHE

R7AMRKTYPL6E
    6JX9RJNN6HEM
    Y4W3JX3TYWHP
    YHE7KXWKLTAR
    437WYLYH7LH7

2. glamdrac

glamdrac Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    used: RPR7HP6NN7AN
    thanks a lot..

3. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Thank you! I used L99WWXYPLF9J.

4. belonky

belonky Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Hey, all the promo codes seem to be used up, and I was actually really looking forward to grabbing this app when I saw it earlier. I know you only get 50 promo codes per release, but is there any way you could email me a promo code once you release an update? I'd really appreciate it, and I'll be sure to leave a review on the App Store for you. My email address is jrforms (AT) me (DOT) com. Thanks!

5. Mastersoft

Apr 27, 2009
    Does it load okay?

Just saw the one star review and not sure if it is just a spoiler. Says that Solitaire doesn't load. Is anybody else experiencing that? It's possible but unlikely I would have thought as Apple do basic testing of each app.
    Big thanks,
    Dom

6. Mastersoft

Apr 27, 2009
    I hope you get one next time belonky! I just don't have time to deal with all the personal requests that I get but I will be updating it regularly and will always throw all 50 codes on here ;)
    All the best,
    Dom
    PS I sure could do with a meaningful review!

7. spyky

spyky Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    On my way to writing a nice positive review on iTunes for you.

Pros of this Game:
    1. Apple iOS 4 Multitasking switching thingy works great :)
    2. Very nice looking cards and table with many card backs AND card fronts available.
    3. Has quite a few solitaire games inside!
    4. Both click to place and drag to place are available!

A couple of quirks in this game though:

1. A search of "SOLITAIRE" on the iTunes stores shows quite a few similar apps with VERY SIMILAR icons! Could be hard to find your particular solitaire if someone were looking to buy your specific one.

2. Rotation system seems a bit weird. I use rotation lock on my phone, and when i change from klondike to spider and back to klondike, it remains on landscape. And the game choosing menu looks weird in landscape mode.

3. In klondike if I deal 3 cards and somehow manage to place all 3 on the board, I can't see the cards in the previous deal... I'm not sure is that part of standard rules?

Suggestions (more like my personal requests, please ignore if not possible :) )

1. Game Center achievements/leaderboards please! (although I'm not sure how the scoring is in your version of the game) [but actually I don't think we really need GC for a solitaire game? :p)

2. My most favorite solitaire is 2-suit Spider which you don't have!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( (That's not your fault of course, but I hope to see someday)

Overall, I really like it and I think it deserves a good rating and more awareness! Thank you for the wonderful game, Mastersoft!

8. Mastersoft

Apr 27, 2009
    WOW Spyky thank you for the feedback! Will start addressing those quirks in the next update. Definitely need a different icon! Also 2) is a bug and 3) I'm not sure.

We could add GC. What do others think?

Why do you like 2 suit spider so much? What's the appeal? I'm sure I could add that in a future update.

Warm regards,
    Dom

9. spyky

spyky Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    I always found 1-suit spider to be a little easy and 4-suit spider to be way too hard. That's just me of course.

Thank you for taking my suggestions into consideration. I hope your app gets the attention it deserves! It really looks nice!

10. Mastersoft

Apr 27, 2009
    I'm looking for some more beta testers for upcoming versions of Chess, Solitaire, Fruit Salad and some brain games etc. I especially need those with the older iOS3 installed or with iPads but all are welcome. If you're interested in helping beta test then please PM me.
    All the best,
    Dom

11. Lexx

Lexx Active Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Was not able to find a working code