iPad Solitaire * - 36 game modes for card gamers

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by windrider07, Jul 2, 2012.

1. windrider07

windrider07 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Solitaire * for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. This forum has more posts than the iPad forum so I'll post here.

36 game modes (36 of the most popular and commonly played Solitaire games) completely free.

4/5 stars on iPhoneAppReview (check the review here)

If you want to challenge your brain to something new other than Angry Birds, check out. One of the best Solitaire games on the iOS that has multiple Solitaire games on it.

[​IMG]

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/solitaire/id418794073?ls=1&mt=8

2. cprloe

cprloe Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Katy, Texas USA
    FYI......it costs $3.99 to remove the ads.

3. windrider07

May 8, 2012
    The ads aren't really much. You can enjoy the game. I think PiPlay is going to release a new version soon without ads but even so, the ads aren't much. Best solitaire card game in iTunes that actually offers more then the classic Freecell game.

4. radnussrini

radnussrini Active Member

Sep 22, 2011
    i will explore the game

5. windrider07

May 8, 2012
    I'm not much of a Solitaire fanatic but it's literally the only Solitaire game I know of that offers multiple game modes. It takes the classic Windows version of Solitaire and expands on it for the iOS. On the official PiPlay website, it seems they've got more games in development so I'm sure they've got great stuff coming in the coming months :)

6. Poly

Poly Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    I like this game. I will play it again and again.

7. pat3ck

pat3ck Active Member

Looks like a nice game. I may have to try this app to kill my free time. I didn't know that Solitaire is present in iTunes. :)