iPad SoldierAnts Lite (Released) - Worms style artillery game

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RugBugBenny, Apr 18, 2009.

1. RugBugBenny

RugBugBenny Active Member

Mar 24, 2009
  2. 21duc29

21duc29 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Student
    Hey, are you the developer? I PM'ed the developer but there were no answers when he asked for suggestions and glitches what so ever...

Great game (much better than iShoot) and I like that game...

3. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

no hes not.

4. RugBugBenny

Mar 24, 2009
    I have told you before I am not the developer of the original game but I am part of a small team that took that game and brought it to the iPhone so therefore a developer of this title.

If anyone has any comments or feedback the please feel free to pm me and I hope you have fun with the game

5. PatrolSN

PatrolSN Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    hey i just got this and its so fun the ants makes so many funny sounds but the game is pretty hard. buying the game

oh, wheres the queen ant? maybe theres a queen ant that the other ants come to prtect it before you lose if she dies

6. jchampl

#6 jchampl, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2009

so when were you full of crap? back then or now?
    nobody asked if you made the original game, why do you feel you need to dance around it all the time?

your friend made the game, it's okay someday you'll get to make one, and if you don't then it won't be the end of your life. your not impressing anyone by acting like a dev when it sounds cool.

7. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    This RugBugBenny is being so shady, I'm not going to purchase this.

8. 21duc29

21duc29 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Student
    Wow you guys can be mean...I don't really care. The game is fun and that's all I care about.

9. RugBugBenny

Mar 24, 2009
    The original dev is a friend, this is a port of an old game and I am part of the port team so not the original dev but a dev nonetheless. It is pretty simple really.

This thread is also suppose to be about a game and not me surely.

10. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    People here like to get worked up over nothing.. you are being more honest than you need to be on a game forum.. all that matters is that you work for Tiger Shark Games right? Are there any differences from the original?

11. RugBugBenny

Mar 24, 2009
    I actually don't work for TigerSharkGames, I am part of a new team called Inline Games. The game is the same as the original aside from gesture support and better particle effects, the base game was all there basically.

12. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    You do need to make it clear you have a direct connection to this game. :)
    Found this at the bottom of the website. http://www.isoldierants.com/ 2009 an Inline Production.
    Anyway hopefully that will end it.. anyone download the lite version?

13. jchampl

i'll leave my petty crap out of this. i hope the light version does well for the full game. best of luck.

14. RugBugBenny

Mar 24, 2009
  15. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008

Embed the video on the first post for ya ;)

16. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Great game, almost as good as the game it is based on ;) . But can I suggest that you give it a bit more polish. The game works fine, but it could do with some more quality in the menu, interface an general graphics. At the moment the graphics are a bit grainy and low-quality. It would be nice to see somthing similar to the graphics of 'Rolando'. Just and idea for the devs to consider. Great game though :D

17. RugBugBenny

Mar 24, 2009
    Cheers LBG glad you like the game. All highlighted improvements are currently being collected and considered for a future revision.

18. RugBugBenny

Mar 24, 2009
  19. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Is that your review? I think it's against forum rules to post it here... and that might be the case as well even if you aren't the reviewer.

20. jchampl

It's not his site so be can post it. It's a stupid rule because if you wanted me to post your review or site I can you just can't promote "your" site