Universal [Soft Launch UK]Evil Faith (by Qing Li)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Blackblade, Aug 17, 2016.

1. #1 Blackblade, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    Hey guys, check our new game Evil Faith, it’s a unique strategy game and we’ve been worked on it for few months,give it a try !
    If you have any question or advice, please feel free to leave us messages, it will be great help to us.

-----------------------------------

----------------------------------
    Destroy all the medieval Europe empires in Evil Faith! You are member of the Organization, eliminating all the powerful empires will be your only faith! Dark magic and natural disasters will be your powerful weapons! Use strategies and magic turning all the empires to dust!

Evil Faith is a revolutionary epic strategy game for iPhone, iPad and it will be the best strategy game you’ve ever played!
    In the game you are a strategist, a magician and an assassin. You will reveal the secret of the Devil's Bible and join the Organization whose faith is to destroy all the empires. To achieve that goal, you have to find out the empires’ weaknesses and take advantage of them. Plague, snowstorm and flood will be your armament to throw them into disarray; Summon Demon, assassinate politician and incite riots will be your sword to break them !
    ------------------------------------
    Features:

-Age of empires, be their ultimate king and conquer them all!
    -Use blood magic and strategies to break the empires down one by one!
    -Evolve the strategy genre and strength your power!
    -Reveal the evil secret of Devil’s Bible, raise dead and release Sin!
    -Explore the fascinating history of medieval Europe, witness great historical events!
    -Fulfill your dream of conquering and bring you the joy of killing!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Appstore:https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/evil-faith/id1130866888?mt=8
    For the latest news of our game Evil Faith or offering advice,which is greatly welcomed, you can find us on

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/EvilFaithGame

Twitter:https://twitter.com/EvilFaithGame

Email: [email protected]

2. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    Not available in Belgium store #

3. Noomen

Noomen Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2014
    can you please post a working iTunes link?

4. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Marketing
    Berlin Germany
    Only Available in Britain Appstore! Hope the German release is in nearly time.
    Here is the correct link: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/evil-faith/id1130866888?mt=8

5. Roleki

Roleki Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Too evil for me...
    If I could play as the good guys, I'd be up for this.

6. Hey,thanks for being interested in our game!We will release the game worldwide within few weeks,you can like our facebook page for the latest news!

7. Sorry bro,it's only available on Appstore UK now,but we will release the game worldwide within few weeks and we will let you know.

8. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    What are the IAP like?

9. You can use coins to unlock skills and levels.

10. Hi pal,it's available in Belgium appstore now,give it a try!

11. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Available in the Netherlands too, so I gave it a quick spin, always been a big rooter for Team Evil(TM) ;)

First noticable thing is that orientation is fixed, i.e. I have to play with the iPad cover on the wrong side and cannot prop it up. That should be changed.

Gameplay is ... weird. You need to conquer countries, to do so you lower the faith in the ruler (called integrity) by various means (arson, inciting riots, staging famine, etc.) . You pick your action and then you wait until it ran its course. Every action lowers integrity and at the same time increases alertness (people being on the lookout for evil folks like you).
    Each action costs you gold coins, and you earn more over time - rather quickly I might add. The two stages I played seemed pretty well balanced, but of course such a small sample size doesn't allow judgement of the game balance as a whole.

Stopped playing after two stages, the gameplay is just too passive for my taste.
    Interesting concept, but just doesn't click with me.
    I'd love to see this being more of a 4x game; e.g. having to build and maintain the various buildings in different towns, recruit henchmen, and so on.
    In this incarnation - despite all my love for Team Evil - I'll give it a pass.

12. Big thanks bro!Your opinion means a lot to us,we will fix the problem ASAP.

13. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Always welcome! Even if Evil Faith is not my cup tea (might give it another try on the weekend, could be good for relaxed gameplay in the evening when I'm tired), I loudly applaud your effort to make a game where you are the Evil Guy(TM) :D

Fingers crossed that it's successful enough to see it evolve into a full-blown strategy/4X game.

14. Thorster

Thorster Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Germany
  15. We hope it will be successful too.LOL.And,could you please kindly rate and review us on AppStore?Because,you know,we just start up and need to show others that we are supported by nice guy like you.

16. Yeah,It's there.:D

17. Hey guys,we've just upload a new version,fixed some bug and improved the performance and reliability.Check it out!

18. It's just a game:),come on,give it a try

19. Evil Faith is a free strategy game based on the medieval Europe. It introduces a new type of strategy war game to players and it is the only game on the AppStore,what are you waiting for!Download it now!