Universal [Soft Launch PH] Modern Combat Versus (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Allstars Production, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mekklesack

Mekklesack Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    I don't miss the controller, I did good without it since MC4 (especially in MC4 when there was more balance). I'm not expecting a miracle here I know what in for in terms of challenge. That being said, controllers are dinosaurs.

2. RazvanClau

RazvanClau Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Performance issues with Modern Combat Versus.

I've played Modern Combat Versus last night. I don't know if it is soft launched or launched globally but it is among the best games of its kind I've ever played, on mobile. It feels really polished and well designed overall. It is a Call of Duty-esque type of experience, with a focus on short matches.

The problem for me is performance. I've heard people playing it without a problem on iPhone 5S but on an iPad Mini 4, that's far superior performance wise, it drops frames like crazy. It is the first game to stutter like this. Have you've tried it? What was your experience, performance wise?

Leaving aside the F2P aspect or that it is a grind fest to unlocking new classes, it is still a good game, and I'm wondering if my iPad Mini 4 is outdated for this game or if it is just poorly optimized.

Thank you,
    Razvan

3. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
    Hope this
    for tonight!

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder