Universal [Soft Launch PH] Injustice 2 (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Allstars Production, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    #61 Montanx, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    Put all the lipstick on this pig you want but it's not good. They ditched the somewhat fun and collectible booster pack system of injustice and replaced it with the tedious and random shard system. Exact same game as avengers alliance 2 (game died) and D.C. Legends just with the injustice combat tacked on.

The f2p system is fine, nothing bad to say about it so don't call me a f2p hater.

2. Mekklesack

Mekklesack Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    https://youtu.be/-Cx2evK_-34

Amazing!!!

It looks like the better parts being lifted from the likes of all their fighting games and definitely a few cues from Contest of Champions, primarily in the action department! I'm a fan of everything so far except for the animations on Harley and the hit confirm effects, but like Contest of Champions these things are most likely subject to change.

They officially have my money this summer. I'm so down for this!

3. Mekklesack

Mekklesack Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    After watching some more footage, it appears that you can jump (at will) as well as sweep. Is that true? For anyone who has played the beta.

4. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Yes, it's true

5. borb86

borb86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Ugh the one time we don't get it in Canada first

6. TheBatman

TheBatman New Member

Feb 15, 2017
    I hope that you can link it to the console version like the first one. Looking forward to this!

7. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Drawbacks..

For some people (like me), it's a crucial question. Devs should always add the "needs an internet connection to play" note in the description for our convenience.

Not only does this game require a constant internet connection just to play, but it also requires iOS 10 or higher, which I'm not running. That's a double whammy in my book. This has pretty much solidified my decision to just buy the console version.

8. fliindnyce

fliindnyce Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Pulled a 3 star predator batman on my first pull... who's better so far???

Attached Files:

9. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    It is really a big shame that they got rid of their card pack system. I feel the card packs were one of the big reasons Injustice has had so much success.

This shard system is shit. Maybe they will tweak it more before global launch. Feel like this will be in softlaunch a long time.

Combat is refreshing compared to the original. I'll be interested in how this develops while in softlaunch.

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Actually a lot of their old games were not online, even the mobile Mortal Kombat was playable offline. Those games needed servers for multiplayer stuff but the core game was offline which is how it should be. They might have changed it since then which is unfortunate.

11. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    It is very unfortunate because it's always online now and it may make this a no go for me. This coupled with the new system to get characters seems very off putting.

Attached Files:

12. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    What box are you all pulling the single gold one or?

13. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Can someone break down the currencies for me? Is it like Marvel CoC where there is a currency type for every little aspect of the game?

14. jimjim122

jimjim122 Member

Feb 14, 2017
    currencies

you've got gold and this purple crystal for boxes. then all there is other than that is the class upgrade materials for your leveling up

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Guys if they update the game please spread the word here as I dont check that store ever really since I am in the US. For some reason I dont get updated from other stores even though I heard it should work like that.

16. borb86

borb86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    I feel like a lot of the criticisms here (so far) are exactly why soft launches exists.

17. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Please people, if they add an offline mode--------- SHARE THE GOOD NEWS

18. TywinTheVile

Sep 24, 2013
    I got Superman from the single gold box. I'm. Having trouble posting the photo, but I'll try later. So, it does appear you can sometimes draw the character card and not just the shard.

19. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Dang nice!