Universal [Soft Launch PH] Injustice 2 (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Allstars Production, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torian

Torian Active Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Just played a bit, definitely a soft launch title. Fighting mechanics aren't as good as contest of champions imo but the art style is miles better. Just pulled a 3 star Wonder Woman and it seems as though 3 stars aren't initially much better than their 1 star counterparts but that can change as you can gear your character, level it's abilities and talents.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man the first one I played like a fiend! I am excited to play this one if I can find it in a store I have an account for.

3. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    #23 ramzarules, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    oh damn and ive been farming the first one since yesterday for the double gold event. hopefully it is on canada appstore like someone said and not philipinnes only
    EDIT NOT in Canada, why would you play us like that Allstarproduction? pfff

4. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Yeah... I don't have a Philippines account either :(
    Anyone kind enough to share one with me please?

5. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    We need someone at TA to make a bunch of them for us to use like a communitty login LOL

6. jimjim122

jimjim122 Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Making philipine account is very easy

its very easy to make a philipine account you just need an email your not using: Make a quick gmail account is very easy, then secondly you dont need any payment details anymore to make accounts thats why i have a candian,australian sweden and philipine account also on the same note if you enjoy transformers you can play forged to fight with a denmark account and if it still doesnt let you on you need a vpn for logging in only then you can play it whenever you want

7. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    If you have a gmail account it is very easy to make aliases, which makes it easier to keep track of all the different logins.

For example, if my main gmail is [email protected] then for a Canadian account I'd use [email protected]. For Philippines, [email protected], Etc. The plus symbol makes it act like a separate email but all the emails just go to your regular main gmail account.

8. darrinsden

darrinsden Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
  9. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Played a bit. Not sure what I was expecting really. Has all the charm of a one eyed goat with 3 legs, it's just DC legends with tap tap instead of turn based combat. No idea how anyone likes these games. Uses a hero shards system, oh joy, good luck unlocking anyone or raising star levels. Tap tap is same as any game, just a couple tacked on range attack, jump or low attack variations but they are pointless. Just use the tap tap tap lunge combo over and over. i donno, I guess if this is your thing you are in heaven, so enjoy. But it's just the same old song and dance.

10. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    So how do I change the store if I am on my phone? I tried to change country but it says I have a balance and wouldnt let me.

11. Maeve2Win

Maeve2Win Member

Feb 9, 2017
    Insta downloaded

12. jimjim122

jimjim122 Member

Feb 14, 2017
    changing store

just log out of your current itunes account and login new one and it should automatically redirect you to the store based on your account

13. jimjim122

jimjim122 Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Your right but wrong

Yes the is tap tap but what do you expect its just the evolution of the first game, secondly you can obtain character shards for free through the achievements and also you can spend free gold currency which isnt even the premium currency to get some shard pulls from the silver cube

14. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    The deeper you get in the game the harder the battles become. There is no possible way to advance in this game by just tapping, you have to actually use strategies.

But it's not even about that. This is a free to play game, intended to be enjoyed in short bursts over months and years. The "game" is about collecting and upgrading heroes. It is the exact same drive as something like Fire Emblem Heroes but instead of little turn-based bits you have little fighting bits.

There's a reason this game has been one of the top successful apps for the past 4 years and out-earned its console counterparts. People enjoy it. It's not a fighting game, it's a collecting game with a fighting game veneer. If that's not for you, then great. But don't mischaracterize it based on a few minutes of play.

15. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Good idea :)

16. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Thanks all I got it all created but need wifi so that will happen after work when I get home! :)

17. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Philippines account created, downloaded immediately. Was waiting for this one; didn't think the soft launch would come out so soon. First time I've created an iTunes account for another region on the phone, usually create one on the desktop.

18. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Yea was a but tricky for me too. Luckily the link to the game from Jared helped with the whole changing of the stores.

19. jimjim122

jimjim122 Member

Feb 14, 2017
    like it so far

done a bunch of achievements and got a 3100 power harlequin already so doing pretty well lol

20. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    I'm at work so only got to play it for a few minutes. Huge (Yuuge?) upgrade in graphics from the first Injustice, looks amazing on 7 plus. Downside is holy hell did my phone get really hot, really fast.