Universal [Soft Launch PH] Injustice 2 (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Allstars Production, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daud

daud Active Member

Feb 19, 2017
    Same here, but I was between 50th and 100th place. I'm getting low rewards on odd seasons, and big (but not the same as displayed in the game) on even ones.

2. toad123

toad123 Member

Mar 14, 2017
    i've got 1000 shards for past 3 or 4 tournaments. i was top 10 each time, and i got 5000 daily got every day.

3. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    #223 Sequence, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    Game's been updated:

What's New in Version 1.1 What’s New UI AND USER EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENTS •Implemented a deeper, encompassing tutorial to guide players through skill mastery as they play •Implemented notification system to alert players to their completed missions/achievements/etc.
    CAMPAIGN MODE REVISION •Made several UI improvements, fostering a greater sense of progression and purpose within Campaign Mode.
    GAMEPLAY UPGRADE •All characters have received a Special 3 Attack, rounding out everyone’s fight style
    PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS •Performance improvements have been implemented across all devices •Bug Fixes

I got a free Superman after the new brief tutorial.

(Also, what makes me happiest is that my phone doesn't get hot enough to fry an egg anymore after playing for more than 3 minutes).

4. toad123

toad123 Member

Mar 14, 2017
    #224 toad123, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    changes i noticed:

* we get 60 energy less every day. that means you will have almost nothing on days when you dont upgrade (and starting with level 40 it's 3 days per upgrade
    * AI is a LOT smarter. it is actually possible to lose a fight against 5000 stronger team.
    * this might be too few data points to judge, but I feel like diamond drop rate in operations has been lowered. i've been consistently getting 300-400/day before the update, i got just 10 in 9 operations after update.
    * 1350 diamond chest puchase is now giving silver shards ONLY! (says chance for gold, even if so it was almost all gold before with a good chance of unlocking a gold toon straight away). good thing i got 20/21 unlocked before this, too bad i didnt get the last one...
    * arena shop might be refreshing correctly. at the very least you can buy batman+kingkong even if you did before.
    * gear has upgrades active. first at level 1, second at 20, third at 40
    * you get gear reroll as part of daily quests

5. daud

daud Active Member

Feb 19, 2017
    #225 daud, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    Not actual

6. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Also they have fixed the bronze chest sound bug and you are getting account xp from clearing normal campaign battles. Sad that they increased the shard cost for leveling up all characters.

7. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    Is it because it's still the 31st today? Maybe it will reset tomorrow.

8. toad123

toad123 Member

Mar 14, 2017
    i just got 5000 gold, not 350 diamonds like in the movie :( :(

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    How about some positives from the update! They gave us like 250 gems at least!

10. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    I got 350 :p

11. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I dont know if I got 250 or 350 but still cool in my book.

12. daud

daud Active Member

Feb 19, 2017
    #233 daud, Apr 1, 2017
    Nevermind, my bug with claiming daily reward resolved by itself after few hours.

By the way, I like the update, hope that chance for new heroes in the gold chest (which is now called silver) is the same.

Combat became more intense, even lost my first fight in the Arena, so it's more interesting now.

I dislike -60 daily energy and new campaign interface, but in general it's cool.

13. toad123

toad123 Member

Mar 14, 2017
    finally got 350 as well. also, my daily gold rewards came twice for the second time.
    interestingly, the graphics during fights are completely different on an iphone and an ipad.

overall most changes are good, the campaign interface is a lot less ergonomic, and life will be a LOT harder for new players. no access to gold characters, nothing worthwhile to do with diamonds, a lot stronger AI - i am just very happy to have unlocked heroic mode in chapter 3/finished chapter 4 before these changes, not sure i'd be able to do so with a new account in any reasonable time.

(ofc new players will get to learn how to fight properly from the go, and not have to forget the mindless tap-tap-tap-swipe that worked for us)

btw, i dont think tutorial mentions that, but you can block by putting 2 finger on the screen instead of hitting the button in lower left (same how it worked in injustice 1 iirc). it wasnt a big enough deal to mention before, but with the new ai blocking became a good idea...

14. meowr

meowr Active Member

Nov 4, 2011
    I think your profile gains XP per battle? I'm not sure how it works yet, but my profile is gaining XP (more that just claiming daily missions rewards).

Toad123:
    Thank you so much for mentioning the 2-finger block! I didn't even think to try it.

Gear chance bonus is nice, but the interface is sooooo clunky.
    No only does it take a significant amount of time to look at every equipment's bonus stat because it has to load each equipment one at a time(some toons have 15+ of the same equip!!!), but when you want to fuse, you have no idea of what you're giving up (can't see the donor equipment's bonus stats!)

I'm gonna write a suggestion to WB.

15. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Does anyone else suffer from extreme lag after the update?

Also agree re interface being clunky. Takes years to equip or unequip a piece of gear.

The new heroic or normal mission is also horrid.

16. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I got the 3 star Scarecrow now! I got so many shards from operations for him for some reason.

17. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    #238 ypai1217, Apr 1, 2017
    Yeah I lost my first fight in the arena today as well. I think the ai upgrade definitely keeps things more interesting.

Also can anyone suggest if I should save up gems after the update? I have heard from toad that the drop rates for gold characters might have been nerfed even more.

Yes, the new interface is very laggy and annoying. Especially when you are trying to upgrade and select the right gear, it's really cumbersome.

18. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    #239 Osterus, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    For me it takes 10 years to login before the "downloading profile"... begins

Also interface is more clunky than before... plz fix!!!

Loadnig times are SHOCKING... just click on area and wait "LOADING" for 10 seconds... gawd.

The insane loading times makes this game literally unplayable and kilsl any fun.

Some days I just want to SIM it and get my 3 character shards but takes 10 yrs to login and 10 yrs to get 30 stupid energy which lets you play for less than 4 minutes...

At least before u can play this game 10 minutes a day

Now they LIMIT your playtime to 4 minutes a day???? LOGIC????

19. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    Ah, just realized today that your unbroken combo directly affects the bonus damage for you skills. For example I was able to get my combo up to 24 hits and then unleashed a skill for +240% bonus damage.

P.s. Batman's smoke bomb skill now kicks some serious arse.