Universal [Soft Launch PH] Injustice 2 (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Allstars Production, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    BTW I found a bug but don't feel like i will share because I dont' feel like the developers of this game deserve to know.

2. daud

daud Active Member

Feb 19, 2017
    Where have you seen free2play game, that allows you to choose any hero you want right from the beginning?

Nobody forces you to use operations, but it's a great way to level up your heroes without spending much time and to get premium currency for free.

Anyway, maybe you should wait for worldwide release then, with it's bronze characters and story mode.

3. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    #203 Osterus, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    Tonnes.

Marvel future flight. Let's you choose one eventually.

Marvel contest of champions. Let's you choose around 3-4 heroes after a few story missions for 100 crystals, so at least if you don't get a 2 star you want you can restart the game until you do get one.

This one forces you to play batman and lame harley quinn and even lamer Wonder woman. If you do the heroic Aquaman quests, it doesn't even award you with ONE single aquaman crystal (BUGGED?? Or is there a roughly 1% chance for the 30 or 160 crystals for 12 energy a pop??)

Could name more.. point is... most games allow you roll RANDOM one or CHOOSE a hero from the get-go (less than 2 hours of playing).

This game gives you a lame green lantern (1 star might I add). Heck even the original Injustice 2 if I remember correctly gave you 1 star heroes you can CHOOSE or RANDOM. This gives players an incentive to improve a favourite hero and potentially HOOK them in order to spend real life money. You're welcome for the tips.

This Injustice 2 game has taken 3 steps backwards from every other f2p game on the market. Whereas MOST people would uninstall after a week of gameplay and spending 3x12 energy x 7 days for aquaman GRINDING for crystals and not getting a single shard, I am nice enough to post valid feedback to stupid developers who really need to take a long hard look in the mirror and improve their game.

THen they might get more money.

Off to grind for harley quinn shards as that seems to be the only one working today.

4. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    #204 ypai1217, Mar 24, 2017
    They have not released aquaman and super girl yet, so you won't get any shards from those heroic quests. You can see the potential rewards for each heroic quest by scrolling the list on the bottom of each quest and then determining if it's worth spending energy on. So it's a bit unfair to bash them on those topics. Also the game is still on soft launch so there are a lot of bugs in the game, but compared to some soft launches the bugs are not hampering daily gameplay at all. Also I have yet to encounter a single crash while playing the game on my iPad Air, which is a fantastic achievement in itself given the early build.

Again, if it's not your cup of tea, you can invest your time in another game.

Daud, btw here's my roster so far -

Attached Files:

5. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    If you scroll the list on each heroic quest is as follows:-

Harley quinn: 85 gold cybord helm gorilla grood helm wonder woman chest

Batman: 160 gold sin batman catwoman gorilla grood items

No where does it show shards ANYWHERE

So plz... If they show shards or maybe I am BLIND?????

Also after you finish a heroic quest it zooms you into CHapter 3 for some reason and it takes a long while to go back to where you were... find chapter 1, find heroic quest, find right one,.... guess which one it is because how some heroes do not have shards...

This game is a MESS

6. daud

daud Active Member

Feb 19, 2017
    Awesome, almost the same as mine. I started to save up gems too, want to open 30 or 50 at once.
    Good luck with opening yours :)

Check the heroic ones, in the end of list.
    IMG_1934.jpg
    You can't get shards from Aquaman in Ch1, Deadshot in Ch2, Superwoman in Ch3 and Harley Quinn in Ch4.

7. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    #207 Osterus, Mar 24, 2017
    interesting thankyou!

seems to be a problem with my swiping and i have to swipe 6-7 times before i get to the end. i can see it now

looks like main goal is to get 3 star harley quinn, batman and wonder woman?

3 star harley maybe easiest

Right now hit a HUGE paywall... 12k team vs 35k Superman BOSS....

Got to grind these heroics for a few months it seems until i get a 3 star harley quinn.. painful!

But at least i can progress now without doing nothing aquaman heroic missions....!!

8. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    The slider thing for the ipad doesnt slide right to view shards properly

basically to view shards in heroic you need to swipe left around 20-40 times for you to be able to swipe all the way....

Then sometimes it swipes left for screen... not to view shards... really ...

9. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    #209 ypai1217, Mar 24, 2017
    It's not a paywall, but a wall. You need to unlock cat woman from chapter 2 heroic quests to make the superman fight winnable. If you read the the tips on the fight, they actually suggest you to use cat woman.

I am saying this because it seems like neither I nor daud have paid a single cent and have been able to win all the campaign quests, unlock a decent roster and have been enjoying the game thus far. All games need some time investment before things get easier.

10. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    game is playable now ty.

just wish they will give us either:
    1) random character
    2) 2 star of our choice

also where are the injustice characters? Joker ? And please add Aquaman ASAP

11. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Just got soooooo lucky and pulled a 3 star armored superman from a 150 gem chest! Is he any good?

12. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    #212 ypai1217, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Daaaang. He is a gold character so he should have better stats than the normal version. Did you do a 1x pull or 10x pull ?

13. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    #213 Amenbrother, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Just 1x! Thats the first time I ever got anyone off a pull, most of the time I just get a few shards and thats it.

EDIT: What do you mean better than the better version like you mean the silver Superman the 2* one?

14. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    Yes I meant better than the silver version.

Also I just did a 10x gold chest pull and I got 160 gold scarecrow shards . So it seems you can pull characters from the 10x pull as well. And the game is pretty generous for dupe pulls, i got 160 shards because I had already unlocked gold scarecrow.

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    So armored Superman is pretty good then?

16. daud

daud Active Member

Feb 19, 2017
    #216 daud, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    I saw a video with 3 gold characters in 10x pack.
    123.png
    Congratulations with scarecrow, not bad reward. Looks like he can become first 5* character.

upd
    Found another screenshot:
    IMG_1938.jpg

17. Kyaawai

Kyaawai Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Oh wow it's already out in the Philippines?!

18. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    Thanks ! I had enough gems for another 10x pull and the result was very anti-climatic. A bunch of silver hero shards and the best I got was 15 shards for silver batman and 7 for emerald green lantern. Hope you have better luck with your pulls.

19. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow the operations is the way to go I am telling you guys! One of my guys brought back 100 gems from a 5 hour op.

20. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    Ugh the arena rewards are bugged again. I just got 90 gems and 60 shields for being in the top tier (should have received 1000 gems)