Universal [Soft Launch PH] Injustice 2 (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Allstars Production, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    I can't wait for world wide release to rate this game.

I NEED TO SEE THE FINISHED GAME.

2. toad123

toad123 Member

Mar 14, 2017
    how high do I have to upgrade gear to unlock its 'chance effect'?

3. heyllo

heyllo Member

Feb 22, 2013
    Just finished all the chapters in heroic without spending any money. I used a silver Wonder Woman 3 stars, silver superman 2 stars, and predator batman 3 stars. I spent all my gold upgrade the reflect ability on Wonder Woman and superman. Most of the bosses are heavily weak to reflect. Batman also seems to have a cheese combo that doesn't let the enemy attack but then u still have to deal with their built up specials (that's where reflect comes in). Reflect even seems to count as DOT for the difficult superman boss (the numbers are both purple).

If you don't have superman yet I recommend cat woman for dot or gorilla grod for his deflect.

4. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Just go for console

5. daud

daud Active Member

Feb 19, 2017
    #185 daud, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Bought 3 10x gold chest packs, got no heroes. It's 4000 gems, more than $50, if anyone decide to invest some money.
    IMG_1912.jpg
    Complete waste of time.

Btw, with lvl 20 operations it takes 4-5 days to get 1350 gems, not counting gems from bugged arena.

6. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Yeah I bought a 10x pack and got a few hero shards (not all for gold heroes either). Question, what operations are you sending your heroes to net you the most amount of gems ? I have upgraded ops to level 20 and most of the times send my heroes to the 10hr quest.

Also the predator batman and telekinetic gorilla grodd shards in the arena store don't refresh for me daily. Do you just spend 50 gems daily to repurchase them?

7. daud

daud Active Member

Feb 19, 2017
    #187 daud, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    You can get 25/100 gems even from 25 min operations, so the more operations you do — the more gems you get.
    I'm trying to do small operations when it's possible: almost a day ago I had 35 gems, now it's 470. It's much more, than from 6 10-hour operations each day.
    IMG_1918.jpg
    No, i'm not spending gems on it, bought Batman shards just once and stuck on this bug. The other 21 shards for Batman and 16 for Grodd were in silver/gold boxes.

8. Mekklesack

Mekklesack Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    I'm wondering for anyone that has downloaded the beta, do they update this version? I watched a recent let's play (about a week ago) of it on YouTube and noticed that there's still the sound bug that's been since the beta dropped.

9. daud

daud Active Member

Feb 19, 2017
    There were no updates in appstore yet, however, they added arena and changed daily arena gold bonus without direct update, maybe something else.

10. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Still waiting on the update that stops my iphone 7plus from turning into a hot brick after playing for more than 5 minutes. Thank goodness for the afk leveling operations.

11. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    How do you fight Heroic?

I am stuck with just green lantern to do missions.

NEVERMIND.. found heroic.

It needs 12 energy to fight??

This game basically restricts you to playing 10 minutes a day???? Why would anyone spend money on a game that you can only play 10 minutes a day?

Really stupid design by money-hungry devs who think people will get addicted... but the value of paying $10 bucks to energy recharge for another 10 minutes is totally not worth it.

Needs to be fixed ASAP.

12. daud

daud Active Member

Feb 19, 2017
    #192 daud, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    You can get 120 energy from dailies, 144 during day and very often 60+ energy for leveling up.
    Of course you can't play for two hours, but it's more than 10 min. And yeah, there are 5 daily fights for each 3 characters you own in the arena.

13. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Yea sometimes I just do some of the heroic ones and call it a day. Then some days I can play a lot if I do that.

14. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    I agree. I love the fact that I don't feel compelled to play the game every hour and can just play it 2-3 times a day in short bursts.

The energy system in the original injustice game was overwhelming once you had a large roster.

15. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    I guess this is a good thing.

As they restrict people to playing 10-30 minutes a day this means less stress on their servers.

Good thing for them. Bad thing for people who don't like being told how much they can play.

16. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Hmm hit a road block.

Seems like after green lantern you can't get any new characters.

Can't progress because missions are too hard (11000 power vs 20000 power team)

Got most equips for batman and harley quinn.

Now stuck with lame batman, harley quinn and wonder woman roster for over a week. Can't progress. Can't do anything except stupid "Fetch Missions" in a FIGHTING game.

Really game and lazy game design that doesn't even let you choose which characters you get to level up and enhance but rather have it 100% pure probability, let alone having a 4 character roster where it is impossible to progress....

whoever designed this game needs to be fired ASAP so better people can design it

17. daud

daud Active Member

Feb 19, 2017
    #197 daud, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    You can get every silver character, gold scarecrow, cyborg and green lantern just by completing heroics (gold scarecrow by doing operations), without opening chests.

18. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Operations is key and try to do heroics to get Harley up to 3 star at least.

19. ypai1217

Mar 4, 2013
    Also the ai is not that smart and you can easily brute force through a lot of battles (even arena) by just tap, tap, tap, swipe (rinse and repeat) my 35k threat team can defeat the 110k threat team on stage 6 training missions.

20. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Most people download a fighting game to play a fighting game.

This game is totally deceitful. Most people would just QUIT.

Download a fighting game but only play operations every 1 hour or so or 30 minutes.. ZZzzZzZzz

If I wanted to send my green lantern for his 100th or so mission so I can progress my main 3 character roster (who I have no choice but to level even though i hate wonder woman and harley quinn) then I would..

Why do they FORCE us into operations grinding grind grind ??

This game is deceitful and the developers and everyone who worked on this project should be ASHAMED of themselves.