Universal [Soft Launch NZ,AU,SG] Sdorica -sunset- (by Rayark)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    The game will be released globally in less than 9 hours. For this game, the developer has announced the specific time the game will be released. Of course, it may change depending on the developer's circumstances or system, but it is. The important thing is that you can get additional compensation in case of pre-registration. If you are interested, check it out.

https://www.rayark-pass.net/sdoricaPreg/

Rayark, who has released a lot of decent games, has been preparing for quite some time. I expect it to be awesome. :D

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Actually even though the link is there, prereg doesn't work anymore.

3. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

I have been loving this game all through the soft-launch.

Like anything Rayark does, the art and sound direction is top notch. The story-telling is excellent here too. And what honestly surprised me, was just how much strategy is hidden in the gameplay.

The combat and team-building has the same sort of depth as Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes type games, where you're juggling all sorts of potential combos and status effects. And on top of that, your team activation relies on your ability to manage the puzzle-board at the bottom of the screen.

Of course, this is still a freemium game, and unlocking and upgrading new characters is fairly slow. But don't let that stop you from checking it out. I have been thoroughly Sdorica.