Universal [Soft Launch NZ,AU,SG] Sdorica -sunset- (by Rayark)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    old soft launch thread

2. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    I have a feeling this is going to be something special.

3. bolony

bolony Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2014
    I've been playing this for a few days. The art is gorgeous and there's an actual story to the game. Battle system may not appeal to everyone but give it a shot.

Come join us over on Reddit @ /r/SdoricaSunset/

Community is still small right now but hopefully it will grow soon. I also created a guild called Reckoners if anyone wants to join. Guild Invite code: 351dfe

See you in the game!

4. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Hey Bolony, can you shed some light on the iap situation for the game? One time unlock or consumable currency etc? Thanks in advance.

5. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    is there an online requirement? also is this available in PH?

6. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Ahh I had such high hopes for this. I was hoping it would be a giant Implosion-type premium game for single player. Looks like they went free.

Free could still be good but I'm betting it's online only. Does anyone know for sure? Since I see the mention of guilds I'm assuming it's an online game. If it is then I'll have to pass.. This was one of my most hyped games this year. I do feel let down.

8. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    The art style is insane and beautiful. Pretty easy to pick up but I also wish it was premium and more action based like implosion. Puzzle rpgs are good too... if you're into that.

9. bolony

bolony Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2014
    Currently there's no stamina so you could play as much as you like. IAP is for crystals, which are used to buy evolution materials and to roll characters. The game right now gives you 500 crystals halfway through chapter 2, which is not a huge time investment to get to. You can do a 10 hero summon using the 500 crystals.

10. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I don't think u will like this game. Not your kind of game. I could be wrong

11. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I tried it and I liked it a lot. However it does need constant Internet connection. I really want to play it but I don't have data and I don't really like games tied to the Internet so I may have to pass. Kind of debating it. The characters, art, and gameplay are all that I wanted from the previews but it turning into online f2p was the biggest shocker to me. Almost every new RPG on the app store is an online-only / gacha game sadly.

12. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  13. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    storybook graphics! must have! and with Rayark behind it i can be confident about the quality :) downloading now!

14. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    As i remembered, the lastest game they show us with some development info, arts and landing page or teaser that are an "crash royale-like" game ??? am i wrong ? this game is difference, it's come out of nowhere xD

15. ineptidude

ineptidude Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Trees
    USA
    I recognize I can develop an obsessive and bankrupting gambling addiction on any game with gacha so I refuse to play them. I'm not sure on this one. People have said the gacha is not hardcore and the IAP just speeds up progress. But it looks like they have a scrollbar so that undoubtedly will be used to add special limited-time events to the gacha and guilds will likely be competing against each other to see who can spend the most money. If anyone can assuage my concerns, feel free to do so #

16. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Really want to try this one out, but im waiting for the worldwide release instead. Tired of switching accounts at this piint. LOL

17. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
    How can I change the language for English please somebody help me!

18. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
    Pleeeease !

19. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Absolutely amazing game for a Gacha game Probably my favorite I have played and the only one I am tempted to keep for a significant amount of time. The translation is a bit rough, but the story is entertaining, the graphics are beautiful, it seems pretty fair, I see no limitation to playing as much as you want, and I love the seemingly super simple (but surprisingly tricky) puzzle aspect of the battles.

It is almost like Lumines (but turned based) meets P&D meets FF...

20. carlanox

carlanox New Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Join Sdorica Rebirth Guild : key 77bb3d #