Universal [Soft Launch:DK] Moonrise - (by Kabam)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Dec 4, 2014.

1. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    #1 redribbon, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  3. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Interesting.... But seems like this is online only... So I think I'll pass

4. look like pokemon game of europe !! the action on game so slow . but it fun .

5. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Denmark only? Come on, I can't keep creating accounts just because you dev like some exotic location to soft launch. Shall wait for nz or Canada release thn.

6. Gamingvideo

Gamingvideo Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Sweden
    #7 Gamingvideo, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  7. I played this at PAX a few months ago and it was surprisingly good. However I don't like the online only games like this. It's almost like having to get an Internet to play Pokemon.

If you don't care if it's online then I really recommend it. I really liked it but I'll be passing on it. It has pretty good production values and the battles are feel really fun with cool animations.

8. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    It's available in Canada as well. :)

9. mrdollar

mrdollar Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Does this require constant internet connection to play even in single player?
    I watched the videos but still couldn't understand if this is an open world game aka pokemon?Looks extremely good.

10. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Downloaded this. I'm amazed how good this looks. Only played for a little while so far but it has a pretty nice character creation feature.

The battles aren't turn based which surprised me. It's real time with cool downs. Took getting used to but it's really gonna keep you on your toes.

I don't mind it always being connected. Most games seem to be these days.

It's made by Undead Labs who did State of Decay and the production value is off the charts for an iOS game of this type.

A little buggy/crash right now but this is essentially a beta. I don't believe the full release is someone next year.

11. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    My Dad is from Denmark and I can assure you Denmark is just as exotic as Fiji islands.#
    I'm in Canada, are you trying to say that Canada is some bland place?.....#

12. Pham

Pham Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Denmark
    Also available in the Canadian App Store.

13. toptrops

toptrops Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2014
  14. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Got this off the CA store yesterday and I am really enjoying it. Probably the closest thing to a Pokemon clone without cut n pasting the entire concept I have seen in a long time with a high production value. A little buggy right now when it comes to transitioning between exploration areas and into combat. According to their forums they have it fixed already but not pushed out yet.

Don't let the Kabam publisher deter you, get in and start playing now before the paywalls go up. Haha... ha. Ugh.

15. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Heyyy this is that game from the developers of State of Decay

16. Koishi

Koishi Member

Dec 13, 2014
    Downloading now. Hope its fun. been looking forward to this.

17. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    The game is definitely fun. Be aware that Dungeon Tickets are a premium and pretty much the gateway to evolving your Solari and progressing through the game so do not burn them just to check out content. Quests will send you there so follow the quest leads. Early on watch your key usage too. There are several quests that require you to capture specific Solari in order to progress. Enjoy, the game is amazing!

18. FateRiddle

FateRiddle Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    So there's a paywall if I understand right.

19. jayzilla87

jayzilla87 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2014
    I spend 20 bucks on it on a foreign account, I really hope this franchise takes off because I would love to see a full fledged next gen console version of this with the same great production values.. Plus I read in an interview that they are inspired by studio Ghibli movies... And it shows :)

It's a great game and I'm biased and I don't care whahaha...