Universal [Soft Launch CA/PH] Skullgirls (by LINE Corporation)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Try to get silver character :eek:

Makes a big difference. Also you need to level up your characters. There are 2 modes: story mode and quick play mode.

If you run out of energy in story mode you can quick play mode to level! :)

2. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Peacock event today!

Got a gold gun skill... :D:D:D So happy

Still looking for that gold Blockbuster 8 cost move for peacock... :cool:

Seems like the gold blockbusters are super rare

3. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    I keep seeing "Please update your defense arena" in the loading screen...

What is defense arena?

4. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Can anyone help fix this bug?

For peacock my skill order is: (from left to right)

Good Fellows, Argus Agony, George's Day Out (Bomb), Bang,Bang,Bang (Gun)

It works for the first battle. I like the skill order this way.

But when I play a 2nd game the next battle automatically changes (fixes???) my skill order into an annoying:

Argus Agony, George's Day Out (Bomb), Bang,Bang,Bang (Gun), Good Fellows.

THIS should be priority no.1 to be fixed ASAP plz... The game seems to automatically reorganise my skills into an annoying way and it makes it seem very unpolished/random... who knows what other random things the game is doing. Thankfully my skills aren't randomly moved between characters or randomly deleted.... plz get this random skill assignment fixed ASAP :eek::):):)

5. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    I've just got a gold Big Bang and changed my mind about him.

With his signature ability leveled up he is super super strong, possibly an S tier champ :D

6. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Anyone know when the game out worldwide, and I need to know if my progress will start over again or not?

7. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    #87 Osterus, Apr 16, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    It's a soft launch so 100% you will not start over...

People have already paid $$$ of course they will not wipe. They only wipe during closed beta. :cool::cool:

Also for everyone who cannot play just create a phillipines itunes account and install..

Some in game footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFkAVlY_BBo

8. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Just discovered another small bug:

When you press "Change character", on the top right of the screen is "Fight" for 1 energy with the name "AFGHNISTANBANANANASTND"

There is banana in the word... when you click on this nothing happens.

Hope this can be sorted soon...

Also how many people on here are still playing?

How much gold characters does everyone have?

Is everyone still having fuN?

I am still enjoying getting all the gold skills for my characters, almost level 42 now.

For anyone complaining there is not enough stamina to play, the game is VERY GENEROUS in the recharge of champions and it only costs 5 gems to recharge a champion if you want to level it in stead of waiting an hour.

This game beats Injustice 2 by miles in regards to the stamina system... Injustice 2 you can barely play for 20 minutes a day. This game you can play for 12 hours/day.

9. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Found some new bugs with the daily gem reward quests:

1) Upgrade a Gold Fighter via their Skill Tree for 40 gems doesn't register. I upgraded Painwheel's 2% attack in her skill tree. I also upgraded Valentine's Movepoint Upgrade and Move Slot Unlock. Both upgrades doesn't seem to satisfy the requirement to "Upgrade a Gold Fighter via their Skill Tree".

2) Daily event to get crystal (Win with 3 fire type champions) doesn't register. When you fight with 3 fire champions, it doesn't fill up the 10 wins needed.

3) Daily event to get crystal (Win with 3 different type champions) doesn't register. When you fight with 3 different champions, it doesn't fill up the 10 wins needed. Thought this was a bug so just clicked the "X" button to get a new skill... but came up again another day and still cannot satisfy the requirement.

The Daily Gem Reward quests seem to be quite buggy... and even though you meet the requirements by doing what the quest asks, it doesn't register that you've fulfilled the requirements.

I don't know if there is lag between the game and the server as well, because I waited 3 hours and the above requirements are STILL not met :confused::confused::confused: :eek:

10. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Bug: It shows that I am eligible for gem reward (by having the red (1) in order to claim reward when you click on "Store", but cannot the "claim" button and still showing 0/1 when upgrading gold character.

Missing out on crystals because quests is bugged is not fun :eek:

11. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    So got a Gold Valentine and upgraded her skill tree... got full damage ... upgraded her moves...

but she still seems lacklustre?

I think she actually might be F class. She is horrid and all her skills are absolutely trash.

Really needs more skills on her or for them to buff her...

Really unpolished character. :eek:

12. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Really hope next patch, they can refund skill points so I can get rid of Painwheel's double up fly...Also hope that quest rewards are fixed ASAP as I still cannot claim rewards when I've completed various of them...

This game is still fun.

But looks like I am the only 1 playing

13. Phanatik

Phanatik Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    I've been playing for about a week and love it so far. It really nails the feel of a full Skullgirls game. I haven't pulled any golds yet. I mostly keep getting dupes but have managed to get a couple of silvers. The the only major issues I've encountered so far are the the occasional app crash or sometimes the characters load pixilated and distored. No issues with move ordering to this point.

14. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Yes sometimes in game my characters are pixilated or distorted too. About 1 in 100 fights.

I think this game will be SUPER popular if they added the other characters in... not sure why they added the most boring character in (Valentine) when they have so many other choices. Even Eliza is boring. Give us the other characters plx.

15. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Game needs Beowulf

16. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    When is the US launch?

17. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Agree.

Rolling for gold characters knowing there are only 7 characters is kind of... disappointing.

Eliza and Valentine are interchangeable.. both don't seem that great and seem like F class characters.

Give us some more diverse heroes plz

18. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    #98 nodoctors, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    Yeah, the thing is that what's here in this game is undeniably good and polished. But there isn't enough of it to keep you locked and ready to throw dollars at it. I'm content with just opening the relics when I get around to it because gold variations aside, I pretty much have what's available. More characters, namely Beowulf, would be fantastic additions.

I'll still likely pick up the starter pack once this makes it stateside to give support to the devs, and show support for more fighting related games on the app store.

19. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    What this game lacks is a challenge.

My team is basically 12k in Quick Play mode now and with 3 golds.... I destroy absolutely everything.

There is no point leveling your team because you actually gain LESS experience if you have more power than them, and with a 12k power team what's the point of playing when you demolish everything in quick play and challenges and story mode and event mode???

There is actually a disincentive to level your characters... which is strange in a fighting game.

This game really needs an arena system or some other system that actually rewards and motivates players to stay in the game, level their characters and grind.

Because that's where the money comes in. The grinding/reward system. And this game is severely lacking in this department because you are punished for having high characters in the form of less exp per Quick Play.

Also, I do hope Beowulf is not a F tier champ like Valentine. I hope their time adjusting their skillsets to him and not end like like Valentine where all her skills do less than their normal attacks and her "8 move blockbuster" is basically a very boring one hit wonder with no nice combo touches...

Not to be snarky, but they should just delete Valentine to be honest.

20. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    To clarify, u get less exp if ur team is higher than opposing team

my team is 14k vs 10k teams or 8k teams or 6k teams

only gives me 2k exp per battle

so i get less exp per Quick Battle than before :eek::eek:

super hard to level, but there is no point to level or continue to level because there is no further content.