Universal [Soft Launch CA/PH] Skullgirls (by LINE Corporation)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010

For #1, I haven't updated any characters special abilities on the skill tree. But, her one skill I have equipped, to blow up the napalm, you tap and hold with one finger on the screen to do a charged attack. And for #2, you usually only need 50 skill points to evolve bronze, not 100. But, if you're max level. You can get more from their respective daily event if it comes around (certain battles there give you some), leveling up a different version of the character (silver/gold), or getting the duplicate ones in the relics.

2. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Hello guys, How i can unlock Ms. Fortune, Double, Squigly, Fukua, Eliza, Robo-Fortune and Beowulf?

3. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #63 Buffy6, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    All those characters are not unlockable right now. As of right now, the only one I can confirm will be added is Eliza.

------------

I just unlocked another Gold character from a relic. I got Raw Nerv Painwheel. And I 100%'d Valentine's Event. And I just made it farther on the story mode. Here's a screenshot of a battle that cannot be done yet, as I haven't seen Eliza anything yet as unlockables. Edit: Make that 2 battles

Attached Files:

4. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Here's my story progress. I have 100% on all of them except the last 3.

Attached Files:

5. Torian

Torian Active Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Nice. How much money did you put in? Game so far seems to be free friendly

6. xeddre

xeddre New Member

Oct 23, 2014
    #66 xeddre, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    This game is pretty neat. I enjoyed playing it during quick breaks in the office and while I am commuting to and from work. Very very FTP friendly as well. I would agree that Filia is a beast but I believe the strongest character would still be Parasoul (because of her passive Rage skill) and Peacock with his ultimate combo (bomb, gun, argus agony, impending doom).

Here's my current lineup, I hope a multiplayer is in the works for the game!:)

IMG_0952.jpg

Edit:
    Please support the game by buying even just the smallest in-app pack of gems:)

7. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I haven't paid any real money yet, I've just been playing quite a bit every day.

8. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Now softlaunched in Canada and the Netherlands!

9. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    holy crap 3 gold!

u are so lucky!

Also gold filia... one of the best chars :eek::eek::eek:

Anyone know how to equip skills so they are permanent on the lineup? My skills on the bottom left hand corner keep going all random every game... kinda annoying.

10. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I've noticed it goes random sometimes too. Sometimes I have 2-3 skills equipped, and when I start a battle I only had 1 equipped. Not sure what the reason for that is. Could be another bug.

11. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    It's really strange because the skills are equipped in a certain order but when you start a battle they get rearranged sometimes...

I've never had the situation where I only had 1 skill equipped but equipped 3... but probably another bug it seems!

Really hope they can look into the Painwheel bug because anyone who upgrades the extra combo will get a shitty painwheel like me who can no longer air combo due to delay.

12. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Gosh I got really unlucky today.

Saved up about 10 openings and got:-

8x Bronze
    2x Gold Peacock Untouchable...

So I basically got 2 gold dupes T_T.. already got peacock untouchable unlocked... it gives 50 silver points or whatever for the silver chest.

At least this allowed me to get 1 silver opening and I got a silver filia....

But it feels SO BAD after praying for a new gold character and getting 3 of the same gold characters...

Still stuck with 2 golds...

13. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    How many gold chars u have now buffy?

U almost finish the game?

14. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Just 2, Untouchable Peacock and Raw Nerv Painwheel. I did spin a duplicate Peacock though just like you did. And I didn't get any farther on the story. I need to level up some characters more. I was working on 100% Painwheel's event again. They seem to reset so you can do them again after they cycle around again. Good way to get more gems, if they give them the second or more time around. But, since I have most of the characters I want/need. I'm probably going to convert any gems I get into coins. Because, I'll need them to power up my characters on their skills/skill trees. And every once in a while probably spin the relic wheel. Gold characters need so many coins for their skill trees.

15. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I was just playing more of Painwheel's event again. And I was using Big Band. And when the battle started, he said to the Blood Drive Painwheel "They got you lookin' maple crisp ragged." I don't know what that means, but it was funny. lol

16. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    I wouldn't convert gems into coins.

Coins you can just farm... But gems is hard to come by.

You can farm 900 gold on expert using just bronze characters at lvl 30. I just auto battle and come back in 2 mins or so hehe.

SO EXCITED TODAY THOUGH.

I PULLED A GOLD FILIA!!!!!!!!!!!! parasite weave.

:D:D:D:D:D

This game is so awesome

edit: yes, haha, maple crisp ragged.. the dialogue in this game is very fresh indeed. Kudos to the writing team

17. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Parasoul has passive rage? :confused:

For me,

S tier characters are:
    Peacock - best ranged DPS class and easy to use.
    Cerabella - has highest overall damage output. Skills also hit like a truck
    Filia - DPS burst moves and special moves/Blockbusters pair well together. FENRIR Drive also looks awesome. Drillationship and drill tempered easy to use combo.

A class characters are:
    Parasoul. Nice combos but not as strong as S tier characters.

B class:
    Big Band. A little clunky to use, a bit tanky, pretty decent character overall.

C class:
    Painwheel - Combos are really hard to pull together. will be E class if you upgraded "advanced combo" as flying in the air is useless and kills the characters combos... On the plus side, Death Crawl is an AMAZING move and almost ALWAYS hits for big damage. Downside is Buer Thresher and Hatred Install and other skills can miss... and often do miss very often.

D class:
    Valentine - weak overall skills, skill shots don't do much, Checkmate Incision and Dead Cross are inferior ranged DPS when compared to Peacock and Parasoul DPS skill shots.

Above just imo :eek:

Almost level 40 now...

Played for 12 hours yesterday because this game is just too good to put down.
    :D:D:D

I REALLY hope they have an arena system soon because would love battle other players and earn gems in a reward type system similar to injustice/marvel CoC.

Kind of a bit surprised this game isn't generating as much buzz as I thought... been a bit nitpicky with some bugs

But generally this game is by far the most FUN and possibly biggest money maker game in 2017 if they can play their cards right with worldwide release and trickle of new characters and marketing.

#gameoftheyear2017

18. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    I've just about finished all the quests... :eek:

The really hard ones are kill with bronze...

or kill with eliza... which is the new champ that's not unlocked.

Both are impossible lol. :)

19. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Anyone know where you can find updates for the game?

When is Eliza coming out?

When is worldwide launch?

I really also hope they can fix auto-locking the skills in battle because it rearranges itself and it is very annoying...

i.e. you choose a bunch of skills and blockbusters beforehand and set it out as you'd like. Then in battle it's some weird re-arranged pre-set skill and blockbuster that is all over the place...

This should be the top of the priority fixing list. The only thing stopping me from putting more money in the game is this skill issue...

And the fact the game only has 7 characters..

20. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Hello, How I can win this battle? My Gosh! :(

Attached Files: