Universal [Soft Launch: CA] Angry Birds Under Pigstruction (by Rovio Entertainment Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Too bad. Tired of this BS. I got no problem avoiding this freemium, timers, energy kind of crap! I just say NO and move on! Simple as that.

2. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Agreed. If you don't like a game genre or payment method, don't bash it. Just keep on trucking. I know what it's like to anticipate the launch of particular games and people put them down immediately who aren't interested in the genre or payment method.

3. jonnyb086

jonnyb086 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Yes, kids, there are games out there that don't require you to have energy bars and you can actually enjoy the game however you want. Enjoy your timers!

4. stripesfollower

stripesfollower New Member

Jul 30, 2015
    This amazing, gorgeous game is unplayable under its ferocious energy system. I just struggled through the first fifteen levels. You can't create fun, challenging puzzles and then punish players for being challenged by them. Challenge becomes frustration and resentment. This is a horrible waste, and a huge loss for mobile gaming. Give me a $5 premium version and I'll play this game until my eyeballs melt. Until then, no thank you. What a huge let down.

5. ociris

ociris Member

Oct 27, 2013
    One of the reasons why people loved Angry Birds when it first came out was, not only because of its innovative gameplay, but because you could play it anywhere. It was on a mobile device hence a mobile game. What's up Rovio? Having problems at the company that you have to resort to freemium currencies, energy bars, and requiring internet connections to play? Such a disappointment. But still hoping for the best.