iPhone [Soft Launch] Birthplace (by Little Chicken/studio Birthplace)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Supervlieg, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Supervlieg

Supervlieg Member

Sep 21, 2017
    CEO
    Amsterdam
    [​IMG]
    Hey Everyone!

After REKT! and Rescue Wings we have been working hard on our next mobile game. It’s a resource management game called Birthplace, and you’re tasked with bringing back the rainforest and in general with making the world a bit of a better place :slightly_smiling_face: Along the way you meet a host of different characters and animals that will help you out on your quest. Birthplace donates a part of the revenue to plant real trees! So while you’re having fun we’ll take care of the real life stuff!

The game is a bit similar to games like Simpsons tapped out and Township, but with an environmental twist. The game is currently in soft-launch, If you’re in the Netherlands, Canada or the Philippines, you’ll be able to download it from the stores. But we’re also open to people that want to give it a go. Send me a DM and we’ll invite you to testflight.

Check out the trailer, and let us know what you think!

2. MrDrizzit

MrDrizzit Member

Jun 11, 2018
    Male
    I’d def love to help out. Not sure if this is where I post. Thanks for making what looks like a cool game

3. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    I wish it wasn’t F2P. It would be a blast if you had this released as a premium app

4. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Indeed. It’s nicely put together and obviously there’s a positive message behind it but it’s clear from the outset that it’s a timer based game with currency to rush; unfortunately like many other f2p nightmares.

Perhaps this will be different but initial impressions suggest otherwise.