Universal [Soft Launch AU] Crush Them All by Godzilab

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by moleki, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I haven't made it to unlock guild or dungeons yet but so far this game is fun.
    Not a clicker but more of an idle.
    I would like to see manual clicking added to the top action.
    That way it will allow more playing and being active otherwise I'm spending more time checking back a few times a day.
    Once I get so far and the levels slow down I tend to just leave the game and continue checking back.
    If you could add clicking damage to the top and upgrades to do so.
    Not so much that it allows us to fly through the game but bonus to active play.
    More videos will be watched , more time in game, overall better experience.

Besides that I think it's a great game all around.
    I haven't unlocked everything but from the limited area I've been playing I can tell I'll be playing a lot.
    Ascending is the key to keeping us around for awhile. This resets the game in a way with an added bonus to progress further .

Can't wait to unlock the rest of the game.

Recommended to everyone that plays idle games

2. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Thanks @jayg2015, the clicking is actually in the menu itself, most of the clicking is about upgrading your heroes and village. We also have the ultimates which is a big part of the game itself when playing, at the beginning you might not have so many of them, at least one with luka and once you start having more 3-star heroes you will have more ultimates to play with. But we are not planning to add a tap frenzy mode similar to tap titans, it's more of a idle game than a clicking game as you perfectly said it at the beginning of your post.