Universal [Soft Launch AU] Crush Them All by Godzilab

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by moleki, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FadetoSlack

FadetoSlack New Member

Dec 31, 2016
    I've a very limited monster set, but how many other monsters also have a 2nd attack skill like hers? Joan's multihit appears to eschew the 2 second reload time and deals massive damage in a single blow.

Now that I think of it, Musashi's 2nd skill is a backflip into a powerful slice. It's also labeled as "multihit". However, it's a slower attack than his regular slice.

As it stands now, Crush Them All has four basic attack types. They appear to be melee (axe), ranged (bow/arrow), gun, and magic (staff). What I'm proposing is a fifth attack type in piercing.

Have you ever played Paladog? I know there are tons of other tower defense games out there and many better, but that's the most similar game I can think of to Crush Them All.

Anyhow, in Paladog, there were far fewer character choices. However, to differentiate the mobs, some characters were single target attackers while others were AoE or multiple target attackers. Those attackers typically had lower statistics and slower attacks, but the trade-off was that they could deal that same damage across a group. While monster bunching happens less often in Crush Them All (Paladog had a defensive turtle that would hold the line, allowing for this strategy, whereas I'm not really seeing a specific "tank" monster), it would help justify having such a slow attack reload speed.

It might be more trouble than it's worth, of course, but it would also fill the "party" archetypes. I'm really enjoying the game in its current form, though. I hope you guys don't mind the nitpicking.

Anyhow, here are a few little things that you might already have that I ran across.

• Skill 3 for all characters should list Cooldown times
    • Tiny Dragon Skill 1 is unlabeled (fireball), skill 2 just says "Shoot"
    • Skeleton Giant Skill 1 is listed as "throw gladius", however nothing is thrown
    • Alda's Skill 1 is misspelled as "Flamming" rather than "Flaming"
    • Gold Knight has no name for Skill 1, but it has a skill description

I hadn't considered that option, but now I at least understand it from a design choice.

That said, could you at least allow the option to stash without penalty (or to stow a character away without removing the prisms) when you choose to ascend? Losing 30% of your prisms (or 15 Flooz) because you want to try a new character out seems a little like a barrier that's not worth crossing.

Moreover, it disincentivizes opening a 3* chest. What good is trying for a new unit if you're going to have to stash it away until you have 15 flooz to put into it? Seeing as this is monetization that I do approve of (letting someone kind of try for a monster they might covet or chasing after an "epic" monster, so long as it doesn't upset balance or create pay-to-win gaming), it seems like it would be a way to turn someone off from actually buying Flooz.

I just think you should consider that there are people who just like to hoard mobs/items like they're collectible trinkets.

Finally, a few more questions, as I love digging into things like this.

I didn't play Pirate Power, but I see many of the characters are from that game. I did, however, notice Poopy the Bird. Any plans on tossing some Happy Street characters in there? I could see why you might not want to (especially if you plan on a Happy Street 2 at some point), but I also kind of want a skateboarding Billy to roll to the front of my team.

Do higher levels of dungeons eventually reward more than 1 medal? If so, what levels do the higher rewards start at?

I see monsters that I have medals for have a "join" button underneath them. Will I be able to add them to my stash by collecting their medals?

Again, really loving the game. I think a lot of people are going to love it.

2. Nathandaviss

Nathandaviss New Member

Jan 31, 2017
    #42 Nathandaviss, Jan 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    Questions

Hey

I've been an active member for 28 days and have gotten a friend involved into this game we love it and play it very competitively against each other.

Just a couple of things

- The leader boards, I come in the top 6 each time. Does that mean its the only players in Australia or just my state?, I know this is a new game as not many players do play it.

- Also is there a max stage?

- i Feel that the priced should be dropped to pay for Flooz with $$, $7.99 bit expensive for 100 Flooz.

- Also when tapping on "New artifact" what are the chances on getting 4 stars to come up? or how to increase the chances?

- And how often does this game get updated?

- Artifact: reduce the village production duration by 81%
    if i have a Production duration of 1 hour, shouldn't that be down to 19 minutes unless i have bad maths. instead its about 46 minutes.

In game Name (Nathandaviss)
    Guild ( Team FAT ) :D

3. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Thanks a lot FadetoSlack for this long feedback. We are improving the heroes, especially adding more specificities to each class. ex: Gunners will ignore the def from the enemy, archer will do more damage on flying units, etc...

We are not planning on adding the character of happy street, at least not for the moment, but that can always change :)

If you see the button join, that means that when you have 10 medals of that hero he will be able to join your team.

4. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Thanks for sharing the game with your friends :)
    - For the moment the game is only out in australia, we are still adding new features for the guilds, improving and polishing the game for the worldwide release.
    - The max stage is currently 1500, but we are improving this as well adding different boss, and we will also increase the max stage in future updates.
    - The chance to get a 4 star artifact is purely random. There's no way to change the odds.
    - If you have a production duration of 60 minutes, and an artifact that reduces it by 81%, the final duration is 60/1.81=33mins. If that's not the case, you can contact me directly at [email protected] with your gamecenter username and I will look into your saved game.

Thanks

5. Rybald

Rybald New Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Hi guys,

Enjoying the game. Especially appreciative of the way stars/medals are displayed in the hero collection now.

Looking foward to more content. ETA of guild events?

Rybald

6. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    We are still testing it, the first event will be collaborative fights against really strong bosses.

7. Rybald

Rybald New Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Is the max stage still 1500? if so the current tournement seems to be bugged. And Im pretty sure this has happened before.

8. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    The max stage is 3000, after 1500 there's no boss but the level still gets harder and harder after stage 1500. So this is fine to progress beyond 1500.

9. Rybald

Rybald New Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Ok. So it seems in response to people min maxing prisms you've put a cap on the number of gold chests per day. Correct?

That combined with the fact that viewing an ad crashes the game half the time makes me regret buying another daily pack.

Oh yes, and you shafted me on the lvl 3000 cap thing.

I've played this game as much as anyone, and at this point in time would not recommend it to others.

10. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    We are still in soft launch and tracking bugs. Going beyond 3000 was a bug you found, we released a global fix which capped it to 3000, sorry it affected you.

That's right we reduced the daily view limits for the rewarded videos which in turn affect if a gold chest is visible or not. We are tuning the game, and this will probably continue to change (higher or lower).
    Thanks for reporting the crashes, do you remember which video ad network it was? (you can see the ad network in one of the corner of the image).

11. Rybald

Rybald New Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Guild Events

We've had two guild events now. My thoughts:
    - way too hard to get frost scales
    - If you want to be competitive you've got a choice of probably only 3 guilds
    - other than that, its a level playing field player power rating means nothing
    - what does determine success is how much you're prepared to spend, its straight up pay to win

I don't mind devs making money, I hope it doesn't unbalance the rest of the game, whenever that is added in.

Going forward i would like to see:
    - gobal chat
    - PVP

12. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Hi moleki, would it be possible to get another promocode? I would like to try the game but don't want to open an Australian iTunes account if I don't have to.

13. LyricalMenace

LyricalMenace New Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Hey there could I get a promo code so I can download the game in US? I would like to add it to my main itunes account so I can use the in app purchase system with my account.

14. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Here are 3 promocodes. If you need more you can always pm me.
    KYR49TLYETRL
    T9XWYF693LLY
    PRLJERXM4M4E

We are aiming for a worldwide launch next month, we had some great feedbacks from all beta testers and players are loving it. We also prepared a little trailer for the launch.

15. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Yesssss!!!

Been waiting for this used this code:
    T9XWYF693LLY

Tried the bottom one but it was taken.
    Can't wait to get deep into this one.

16. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Don't hesitate to leave your feedback here.

17. Gaffatronic

Gaffatronic New Member

Apr 29, 2017
    Great game

Hey guys I have been playing since early after its release. I was playing pirate power until this game got me hooked. Same characters and bosses that I was used to but in the idle game format.
    This game rewards you for the time you put in with many players able to keep pace without paying. Progression is constant and steady with more depth and growth than many idle games. The community although small for now is friendly and helpful and the devs have always replied quickly to any of my guild concerns and have also taken ideas from players to help the game grow and evolve.

18. DeKirby1808

DeKirby1808 New Member

Apr 29, 2017
    It's a pretty good game, you don't have to pay any money to feel that you're making meaningful progress in the game, unlike other mobile games on the market. The people playing it are friendly, as well as the devs, and they interact with the community for feedback. There's a guide too (made by me :p), so you can go there if you need help. Looking forward to new players :D

19. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Just basing this comment on Mr. Charley's earlier post but our resident clicker guru is Jayg2015. He is usually gives great advice on betas as well. I'm sure if you shot him a code he would help greatly.

20. Kageichi

Kageichi New Member

Apr 29, 2017
    Thoughts

I started playing this game about 2 months ago and so far it has been very fun. The events come around at least once a week. The top 20 seems to be the same people currently but that is to be expected with a game in beta. So far I have found a few minor bug but the devs has been around to answer questions and provide fixes within 24 hours in most cases. The game play is fun as there are quite a few things to do even though its an idle game. The artifact system is polished and works very well. The only issue I see currently is the lvl 3000 wall as that is the cap lvl and is already being hit. I know this will be updated when the game comes out to full release though but beyond that I have not encountered any game breaking bugs and what not. Good job so far!