Universal [Soft Launch AU] Crush Them All by Godzilab

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by moleki, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Thanks, but we didn't change anything regarding the village timer :) Ascending will increase the revenue and you might get artifacts as well which reduce the time or increase the revenue. Is this what you saw?

2. Cozmic0

Cozmic0 Member

Jun 25, 2012
    #22 Cozmic0, Dec 26, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    Hmm that's odd.... I haven't ascended once so can't be artifact. Anyway is it intentional that from Shipwright onward the level for auto-collect is now 100? I found that to be another wall and the best way on making money is now checking in every 15 min for the video gold shop option... Not a fan of that and the frequent checking needed is against the point of a passive RPG :(

3. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Yes it slows down, but again with the right artifacts and more ascend you will get more gold and be able to reduce the production time.

4. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Promo Codes

We have a few promocodes to share, if you'd like one just reply here. First come, first served

5. Lysander1234

Lysander1234 Member

Oct 24, 2015
    #25 Lysander1234, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    I take one. Thank you.
    Im already playing it. So if there's no goodies i pass.

6. ogomatic

ogomatic Member

Nov 27, 2013
    I'd like one as well, thanks!

7. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I'll take one! Love this

Edit: I am already playing the game tho, if the promo code is download link then please pass on to someone else :)

8. NitroFatez

NitroFatez Member

May 8, 2012
    Student
    i'd like 1 too :)

9. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Yes please

10. Hidan494

Hidan494 Member

Jul 13, 2016
    #30 Hidan494, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    Hey, I'd love a promo code as well if there's any left?

It's lukey494 from all those in game questions :)

(Unless of course it's just to download the game, though that would be called a key)

11. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Just to be more precise, promocodes are for those who want to download the games if they are not in australia. Otherwise you can just follow the link in the original post to download crush them all in the australian appstore

12. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Sure I'll take a code to check it out if you uave any left. Thanks

13. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I'd like to give this a shot if you still have any codes.

14. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Promocodes were sent, feel free to share your thoughts here.

We still have a few more to share, let me know.

15. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    I would love a promo code. Huge fan of this genre

16. floob

floob Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    I would like a code if there are still any left :)

17. axeroth

axeroth New Member

Dec 29, 2016
    I would love a promo code to try this game.

18. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Thanks for the code. Don't know why I didn't realize that this was an idle-clicker.. those are not my type of games. :)
    Seem well done, and I like the theme/hero collection bit but clickers don't do it for me.
    I do appreciate the code though :)

19. FadetoSlack

FadetoSlack New Member

Dec 31, 2016
    Thanks for the code.

I'm curious about some of the early game elements. Are the first few characters designated from the get-go? Do all players get the same Luka/Tiny Dragon/Musashi rewards to get started or is some of that randomized?

Just a few thoughts on the game. I like it overall, but there are some things that I kind of take issue with that may or may not be conscious choices. Some are just bugs.

- When two characters die at the same time, the game sends you back two levels rather than one.
    - Ultimates are occasionally canceled if used at the time of a character's death, which makes no sense considering they can be used by dead characters.
    - While you can stash heroes, you are unable to stash artifacts. This takes away from my hoarder mentality. Let me hoard junk, because that's what I do in RPGs. I'll still pay for more artifact slots because I have a ton of options available to me.
    - All flying characters are common. They are powerful and desirable, though, which you would think would fall under rare. It makes sense to put a few flying characters in the box where people would want to buy them, though it could also mess up the game balance.
    - Ranged gun units are pretty much worthless. They could use an attack boost, seeing as they already have lower health and defense. Also, maybe code them to always spawn towards the end of party. There's nothing I hate more than watching my little Krouki decide to go on a suicide run with his 170 speed.
    - Some characters just don't seem useful. My first rare chest hero was Joan of Arc. She's slow. Cumbersome. Horrible stats. Long, slow wind-up. However, she has a spear. Why not make another attack type, such as "piercing," that could help justify these lower, slower attack stats? Seeing as some enemies already have "area of effect" attacks, it would help balance it out a little bit more.
    - Multi-hit is such a generic oversimplification. Going back to Joan of Arc, she doesn't appear to have a "multi-hit" attack, but a power attack.
    - 3 Star and 4 Star Artifacts seem FAR too powerful for as little time as it takes to get them.
    - There's no good reason to ever open a golden chest. The coin reward is too low to justify wasting an ad. The Flooz is too random to be worth the risk of wasting the limited stock of daily ads.
    - There are very few benefits to having more party members other than saying, "Look! I've got a huge party. It's the best party." It's almost better to focus on three characters (one of each element) than to use a balanced party. One character will almost always carry the team this way, seeing as it's set up to be 25 stages of the same element. This might be to keep the game as casual as possible, but why bother with a fantasy setting at all, then?
    - The prism penalty for stashing a character is really annoying and cheap. At least give me the option to just store a character rather than saying, "Hey, you know all that work you've put in? Well, 30% of it is mine now unless you know what's good for ya." It's monetization at its cheapest.

All that said, I do like that the game is incredibly fair. I'm not a fan of a few of the paywall choices, though, especially since you'll be making ad cash hand over fist, but I also recognize that you've bills to pay and all that jazz.

20. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Thanks so much for this great feedback.

Luka is given to everybody but all others are purely random

Those are bugs we need to fix.

You're right about the flying characters, the first ones are mostly minions, that's why they are common. We will add rare/epic flying heroes.
    Spawning ranged units at the end makes sense, I'll try to see how best we can do that while keeping the randomized spawning order.
    I'll do a pass on joan of arc and change the name of her attack. What do you have in mind exactly when talking about "piercing"?

How many 3 and 4 stars artifacts do you have?
    Yes for the moment 5 heroes, one of each element well balanced is the best option. Some units are there for support, and personally I like to complement my team with those units. With more powerful flying units it will add more depth.
    The prism penalty is not there to monetize (and it doesn't), it is there to prevent players from taking all the prism and putting them into one single hero just for passing a boss and re balance after that. We will have more game modes and the best is for you to find the best balance between all your heroes.

Thanks again for your feedback pointing all the areas that need to be improved.