Universal Soda Dungeon (by Armor Games Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Oct 9, 2015.

1. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Why isn't this getting more attention. Oh wait. I forgot where I am.

2. sarfa

sarfa Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    It looks good, but broken on my iPhone 6s, iOS 9. Gets stuck on loading screen. Did anyone get this to work on an iPhone 6s?

3. panfried

panfried Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Love it as well, my only suggestion would be to be able to toggle auto-combat on and off without having to go into the settings menu.

4. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    This is the first time i am complaining about ads i mean the opposite!!!!!! way. And that is why this game is so fair that you can remove ads by winnable in game currency!!!! But the thing is that i really want to support the devs so i bought removal of the ads. The most interesting thing is that i did that because every once in a while an ad would pop up but i would not see its contennt!!! Yes i was online. I was winning gold without actually seeing an ad. So i felt too bad like i was stealing from the devs. That is how fair this game truly is.

5. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    If it is due to GC, then I won't be able to play this one at all as GC stopped working after I upgraded to iOS 9

6. davagorn

davagorn Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    really fun so far!

question: has anyone beat the boss on level 100? after that, very minor spoiler to follow,
    they open up the "portal" to you, and hint that you will lose your worldly possessions. does that mean that all your progress starts over?

so far my deadliest mix is three mages and two healers. how about you all?

7. Oscar Streaker

Oscar Streaker Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Attention Devs!

I don't know if this will aid in debugging, but on my device (iPad air2 9.0.2) the game progresses if you press the home button then the app icon after every touch selection in the game itself. It goes like this: splash screen, home button, app icon, new/load screen, select save spot, home button, app icon, town screen, tavern select, home button, app icon, inside tavern, select soda dude, home button, app icon... you get the picture. Good luck with the fix, I'd love to play it.

8. sarfa

sarfa Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    I just tried this on my iPhone 6s and amazingly, it works! However, it's still unplayable since I have to touch the home button and app icon constantly. Takes away any enjoyment. Is devoper working on a fix for this?

9. dingdongfootball

dingdongfootball Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013

Same. IPhone 6. Never loads :*(

10. Xaintrix

Xaintrix Well-Known Member

May 29, 2010
    Works great on my 5s. Super addictive and fair ads and iap. Dropping a couple bucks as thanks.

11. Bohampscious

Bohampscious Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Yep, you are essentially going to prestige.

12. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Looks like we'll have to wait for a fix since about 50% of us can't play. Hopefully soon!

13. Bohampscious

Bohampscious Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Sorry you can't play Zeil...it's super tasty.

14. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    So I passed this game by because of the name. Then I read the thread. Downloaded it. And wow. What an actually well done, fun, and free to play done right game. I've purchased the no ads and the banker to donate to the developer. I really like this game. I haven't tried the arena yet. I'm about to though. Thank you dev for a fun game.

Billy

15. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I cannot put this game down hahaha I played through yesterday for HOURS and finally prestiged this morning. Holy Wow Batman!!! I was weary at first but this game has some long lasting greatness. I couldn't be more happy with my free purchase. I will support the devs although there is no need since everything can be bought with gold you earn easily in game. Plus when you prestige you can restore your purchases so your new tavern has the upgrades already! That's epic man. All who are wondering please take it from me that this is a great game. Armor has done it again

16. verlaine

verlaine Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    #36 verlaine, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015

Wow--cool! I'm curious. When you 'prestige' and restore your purchases, does restoring apply only to maxed-out upgrades bought with real money, or does it also apply to upgrades bought with in-game coins?

17. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Yes. No problem

18. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    I've stopped playing games on my phone. This intrigued me. After what I thought was a few minutes, but actually hours, I paid the measly iap to support the devs.

Very satisfying experience.

19. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    So when you prestige you keep all the stuff you've bought for your tavern upgrades but your soda resets and you lose all your items. It's not a problem at all though because you get perma upgrade on every prestige (; the levels get easier with the upgrades. I'm currently on level 260. There are 1000 levels judging from the achievement tab which is great!

I think the restore part is for if you bought anything in he store but I can't verify that yet.

Trust me the game is worth a go and I'll be playing this one through. Especially with the auto combat function, although when you get into the way later levels you need to actually play the game, which is fun and fine with me.

20. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    This is Prob my fav game right now. The more I play, the better it gets. It's all about beating the top boss then prestige and start over to face a diff boss next time. You keep tavern upgrades so you just go through again and get better loot and more cash. The second go around the tower boss was stage 200. I'm on my 3rd dimension now. Plus you get permanent boosts to upgrade each time.

The team building is very fun and actually gets deeper as you unlock more classes. 2 healers is a must and after that, 1 merchant is a must as well for the 50/50 skill. Then I like a Theif. The loot keeps getting better, you find rarer items and just keep progressing very satisfyingly.

I have to say it again, to everyone, download this game...you are missing out if you don't. As said, there are zero F2P issues.