So many good stories. What about the bad ones?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by joelmejiaganan, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Eric5h5

Eric5h5 Well-Known Member

Make a lite version. :) Sure, it's only 99 cents, but it's different enough that I guarantee a lot of people who looked at the screenshots just went "WTH?" and moved on.

--Eric

2. lithiastudios

lithiastudios Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Agreed, watching the videos, it looked cool, but with the static screenshots, it was hard to imagine what the game was like. I think it'd be a good candidate for a free lite version, maybe time limited or just an easy difficulty level.

3. Yeah, there will be a lite version as soon as the update is ready. I'm working on the two simultaneously.

4. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

What interests me: Will Apple pay for the sales in the different regions after a while? I noticed the 250$ limit, but when you have low sales, will you get some money someday or will Apple "keep" (steal) it?

5. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

They will pay it the month you got over the 250$ limit. Had sales first time from Japan after 5 months or so.... :)

6. nattylux

nattylux Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Washington, DC
    They'll also pay out all the accounts once a year. So if you're sitting on $100 in, say, Japan, for a whole year, you should get that paid out in December.