Apple TV Snowboard Party 2 (Universal)

Discussion in 'Apple TV Games' started by ratrodstudio, Jan 5, 2016.

1. ratrodstudio

ratrodstudio Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    #1 ratrodstudio, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    [​IMG]

Snowboard Party 2 is now available on the new Apple TV.

Crowned the best snowboarding game available on the market, Snowboard Party is back to fulfill all your adrenaline needs in this long-awaited sequel. Experience the new time-attack race mode and practice your best tricks in 21 unique locations.

Play with your friends using the online multiplayer mode or challenge riders from all over the world using the online leaderboards. Complete over 150 level objectives and achievements, gain experience and upgrade your attributes to perform better and achieve higher scores. Hop on your board and improve your skills to land sick combos and rack high scores!

Customize your favorite riders with a selection of over 80 outfits including exclusive skins such as a zombie, alien, pirate and many more. Discover how to unlock the new secret big head mode. Upgrade your board to give you an extra edge over the competition. Pick from a selection of 50 boards with unique specs that complement your rider’s abilities.

TIME ATTACK
    Reach the end of the track as quick as possible. Executing tricks will give you extra speed and checkpoints will earn you more time. Missing flags will deduct points from your final score.

FREESTYLE
    Freestyle is all about the tricks! The rider uses natural and man-made features such as rails, jumps, boxes, logs, rocks and innumerable other objects to perform the sickest tricks!

BIG AIR
    Go big or go home! Big air competitions are contests where riders perform tricks on massive jumps while going down the slope at high speed.

HALFPIPE
    Perform a wide range of tricks while going down some of the world’s biggest halfpipes. Chain multiple tricks in a row to gain more points and achieve a better score.

MULTIPLAYER
    Challenge your friends to a snowboard battle and let’s see who can land the baddest tricks!

GAME CONTROLLER
    Compatible with game controllers.

MASSIVE SELECTION
    Select between 16 snowboarders and customize each of them to your preference choosing your favorite gear. A massive collection of boards ranging from different sizes and designs are available allowing you to complement your rider’s skills and abilities.

LEARN TO SNOWBOARD
    Over 50 unique tricks to master and hundreds of combinations. Follow the tutorial to get started and progress as you go. Execute the craziest combos and trick sequences to rack up some impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for yourself.

Watch the official game trailer:

Snowboard Party 2 features:
    • Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends or other riders online.
    • Learn over 50 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
    • Massive locations to ride including 21 courses located in different continents.
    • Customize your outfit in style!
    • Upgrade your board to improve your rider’s stats.
    • Play often to gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder’s attributes.
    • Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Templeton Pek, Sink Alaska, We Outspoken, Phathom, Voice of Addiction, Pear and Curbside.
    • Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app purchases.
    • Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.

More details about Snowboard Party 2 can be found on the official website at http://snowboardparty2.com.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Holy crap! :D Amazing!

I have the first one and was looking for an excuse to buy the second... here it is!!! :D

3. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Just checking... does this support iCloud saves between devices? So I can start playing on my TV and then carry on on my iphone?

4. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    lol same here... after the Xmas session & high fashion crazy discount shopping my credit card went over limit

but since they are releasing this on apple tv i am gonna buy it NOW!!WOOOOO :p

5. ratrodstudio

ratrodstudio Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    We dont have iCloud support at the moment but that's something we are planning to add in upcoming updates.

6. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Picked this up today, and I'm really enjoying it! Good work!

7. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    please please do add cross device save support! :)

8. lonestarcarper

lonestarcarper Active Member

Nov 27, 2015
    If I grab it now on iPhone will I be able to download it to ATV??

9. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Yeah that worked for me

10. henrycupcake

Dec 26, 2015
    yes this game is universal

11. henrycupcake

Dec 26, 2015
    lol omg, playing with the apple tv remote control VS Steelseries NimBus is two different world

12. collider

collider Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 22, 2013
    CEO/Owner Collider, Inc.
    NYC
    Yeah, playing with the controller is sooooo much easier. This is a great game to play on the TV, I was hoping they'd add it. Really nice sense of speed, the carving feels great, the graphics are pretty decent. Loving this so far.