Universal SNKRX (by David Khachaturov)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by anthony78, Jun 27, 2021.

1. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    #61 elcrazy, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    I don’t think position of units means anything other then where you want them or if you have upgrades that favour a certain position. Like 1st and last hit harder or 3rd 50% faster. Or something like pyromancer being in middle to cover the whole snake. I like having some from of Ranger (shooter) at front and back. I could be wrong. But this is my take.

Also I believe I have been lurking this site daily since 2008.

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  2. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Lol thank you. Been 13 years in the making. Really do have so much more to say and so many games I wish I discussed. But today is pretty much why. I knew if I did it may get addictive . Oh and you have cost me lots of money over the years. Probably hundreds. I’m one of you. 1000s of iPhone games. Many many still on my phone and unplayed. Just no time.

And yes please mention something to the developer for me. His game is amazing. Bring him here !! But also maybe share that blue screen shot I sent earlier. Hopefully he can fix that bug. I’m nervous to try and beat level 75 again. Lol

metalcasket likes this.
  3. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Oh, hah! I meant Exact-Psience! :p

4. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Oh well then definitely share my post with him. That guy cost me sooooo much lol. You him and many others lol. But damn I remember exact so well.

metalcasket likes this.
  5. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Hurrah! Finally cracked it with a projectile-fest of a build.

It got to the stage where I was completing arenas by just spinning around on the spot; still am in fact now that I’m carrying on. It’s still working at level 30/50 but we’ll see how long that carries on.

Most importantly, I think I now understand the fundamentals in a pretty solid way.

What a lovely game it is.

Attached Files:

Anotherkellydown, elcrazy and AltsKev like this.
  6. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    #66 elcrazy, Jul 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    Congrats !! Cool team, have units I have never really tried. I wanna try different builds. But I also want to try and get another one like I had when I surpassed 75 (but got the big glitch ). Having a hard time finding infestor units though . So many units. This is a game I would love updates with more units and game modes. Would also love some kind of stats tracking. Just see so many opportunities. But what do I know ? I just played games for past 40+ years never tried developing them . Game is incredible actually needs nothing. It’s pretty much perfect.

MetaGonzo likes this.
  7. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    #67 Lull4by, Jul 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    For those who can't beat the NG for a long time, here is a easier build you can try:

The "Warriors+Cleric" Synergies

Build: 6 Warriors + 1 Cleric
    (Barbarian and Squire are the MUST have, both of them are tier 2 so I think it is easy to get them.)

Why 6 Warriors? because when you have 3 Warriors, you got another +25 defense bonus for all Warriors, 6 Warriors for +50 defense bonus for all warriors, which just make you like a Snake-Tank.

Barbarian is the warrior's version of Silencer, when enemies are stunned, they can't attack, move and lose their special power for 4 seconds, Lv3 Barbarian can also cause stunned enemies take 100% increased damage.

Squire can +20% damage and defense to ALL allies, Lv3 Squire can also +30% damage, defense, attack speed, and movement speed, so you got +50% damage, defense and +30% attack speed, movement speed in total.

Cleric got a big BUFF in the new Loop update, you got 4 healing ores for just 8 seconds if you got a LV3 Cleric.

Items: Basically items that include "AOE", "Warrior" are good, "Magnify" is a MUST have because it gives you up to +50% of AOE area, "Crucio" is worth taking as well because you BUMP to enemies nearly all the time.

Here are items I like to choose if you still have no idea what item you should take,
    Magnify, Amplify, Echo Barrage, Berserking, Crucio, Resonance, Unrelenting Stance, Unwavering Stance, Silent Strike, Reinforce.

When you start the game, make sure you can purchase a Swordsman first, if you can get a Cleric that is better, try to get a Merchant then keep saving gold except "leveling up Swordsman" and "got other 2 warriors for +25 defense bonus", don't waste your gold on reroll the shop except you are facing an elite enemy, when you got 3 warriors already you can try to level up your Cleric, and I think you got a really good and stable start now, wish you can beat the NG!

0946DCB6-048E-420E-B0CC-556013D03188.png

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm so very tempted to get this game. I saw it on Steam and it's praised so much. But I guess "snake" has never been my thing and then the art looks very simple to me. But obviously, the gameplay and execution is what matters, art aside. Glad to see everyone here has become addicts ;)

9. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I woke up at 5 am to distorted, slowed music and a really hot phone. If the dev sees this (can’t remember if they’re in the thread) I wouldn’t mind having a setting to allow the phone to sleep after inactivity. My battery will probably never be the same after that creepy experience. Lol

10. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    @L.Lawliet Get it ! Lol I know I’m new to posting. But I have seen you around here for years as well. Very popular name around here. I think you will love it. If you don’t and there is a way I would/will send you the coin. Game is fantastic.

L.Lawliet likes this.
  11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Aw thanks! It's always nice to hear that people recognize you (and not in the bad way). I'm glad you're starting to post more, I hope to see you around more often.

Don't worry about gifting it to me, I don't want money to get between members. We all just want to enjoy some great games :) I'll try to pick it up later this week. Unfortunately I'm out of a job right now so I have to be extremely picky on purchases :\

12. SPM21Bucky

SPM21Bucky Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Male
    Thank you!

13. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    My only recommendation at this point is…no matter what you’re thinking of picking up when you’ve got some cash on you, SNKRX is better. ;) :)

LordGek, L.Lawliet and elcrazy like this.
  14. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    I actually did look into gifting it to him yesterday. But App Store only lets me send gifts to fellow Canucks !!

L.Lawliet and metalcasket like this.
  15. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    But what if some game next week called "Best Game in the Universe" releases o_O I'll be missing out! :p

Hey no worries. It's the thought the counts. I do appreciate it all the same. I also at times wish I was Canadian.

metalcasket and elcrazy like this.
  16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    “Best Game in the Universe” already released. It’s just called SNKRX! :p

L.Lawliet and elcrazy like this.
  17. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    It may be true. Pretty much all my free time has been this game. Haven’t been able to pick up anything else. Haven’t turned on the switch in a week. This game is amazing. And even after doing so well a couple times it doesn’t matter. So many rough runs and experiments in between. It’s pretty much a perfect game. Pick up and play. Short or long sessions. Games save perfectly no matter what happens. Can be a deep play or just half paying attention. So much going for it. I almost stayed away because of the look. So glad I do follow people on this site and trust their words. Or I never would have picked it up myself. Thanks again Toucharcade forum members !!

L.Lawliet likes this.
  18. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Finally beat it on normal using pretty ordinary units. Just took what it gave me and ran with it. Was able to fully upgrade all perks, but didn’t quite get all my units maxed out.
    07B29523-ABCF-4DD7-953F-1326A0624479.png

elcrazy and Lull4by like this.
  19. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Underrated comment. Made me laugh out loud at 2am.

Gonna pick this up since y’all are loving it :))

20. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Can anyone explain the Ouroboros Technique upgrades?

Ive tried them out and rotating is failing to produce any projectiles.