Universal SNKRX (by David Khachaturov)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by anthony78, Jun 27, 2021.

1. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    Do not underestimate the critters ;)

metalcasket likes this.
  2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Best run ever. All this week learning the ins and outs of the game and getting slowly but gradually better.

Died on Level 12. :)

AltsKev likes this.
  3. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    #43 Quoad, Jul 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    There may be more potent giant slayers, but this gambler currently has 257% of 2x257 damage per hit. I make that 1,320hp per strike.

(Enemies also spawn with -30% health thanks to another pickup).

if I can get him to l3, he’ll have multistrikes.

I. Love. Gamblers.

5969C152-94EF-48F0-BAA9-8B942FD9FDB5.png

Edit: ok, >40,000 per hit with multi strike and multicast. I’ll shut up now!

C8DD27FE-DB41-42E4-8857-36F4C733D41A.png

Anotherkellydown and AltsKev like this.
  4. mgambino

mgambino Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    I love this game and I have no idea what the hell is going on.

It’s like snake, but things are firing arrows and shit is exploding and there are white and blue orbs all over the damn screen and red and purple circles blowing things up!

5. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Oh no…I screwed up and didn’t get you guys a screenshot of my winning build! :( Here’s proof (party of 9) that I beat Level 50 in Loop though.

This. Game. Is. Nuts. Yo!

Attached Files:

6. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Got to 24/25. Getting there.

I think I’m getting to grips with classes and units but can someone please try and explain gold to me?

I’ve seen gold lying around on some previous runs but very rarely; what causes it’s generation? How does interest work and why do I never have any?

Also, I’m guessing AoE is area of effect but what is DoT? I think maybe there was another acronym that I didn’t recognise too but perhaps not.

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  7. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    I think I broke the game

Beat 75 and the game gave me that blue screen. Closed app opened up and everything was gone except my money and level. So I was level 76 with over $1000 gold. Was able to buy a new team. But died a few level later. Had no power up active and my team wasn’t as good. Was kind of sad. Was for sure gonna hit 100 with that team. Do not underestimate Critters !!

Attached Files:

8. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Btw as much as it says new member I’m kind of not lol. I have been watching for years. Many years. Think the first game I found on this site was a basketball game and maze game. Then shortly after Street fighter IV. I remember the days of Sanaku and I’m no superman. Exact patience cost me so much money it’s crazy. So have you metal casket . Read all of Jared’s posts over the years and Eli hodap. Many many games have made me want to break my silence but I just never have. I have messaged a handful of developers over the years praising their games or telling them not to worry about too many of the complaints . Specially ones about stuff costing less or free. I’m an oldie like many of you. I remember paying 90$ for MK on sega genesis. I remember my first system intellivision. Nes, sega, Atari, intellivision, all had no updates, no freebies and many bugs .

Anyways I finally made the jump. Just sitting at a cottage and needed to post on this game. It’s incredible. I even prefer it to nimble quest. Love the system, should I go for more of a certain type like mercenaries or mages or should I grab more different variations and have all types of fighters. So fun. Hope that bug was a one off. Now the developer is here maybe they will see the pic I posted or I will pm them.

I have so much to say to toucharcade, memories I want to share, games I want to discuss and people I want to thank. But I’ll just say thanks tocuharcade for spending all my money over the years and being an awesome source of iPhone gaming. I do miss the days the forums were busier. Also……. Long love the tocuharcade app. I still miss it !!

Elcrazy.

Havelcek, Boardumb and metalcasket like this.
  9. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Sorry it was from Froglike developer that showed up. Not the one for this. I was mistaken for a sec. anyways thanks again. Sorry for my first posts to be so long and 3 in a row.

10. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I have the same exact questions.

Finally got past level 12 and made it to 15. No idea what I’m doing as far as unit synergy (do I need certain units next to others to maximize my load out?) but still enjoying the ride. Going for high tier classes and rerolling when I can.
    0C28FF6E-1B0D-4946-B357-D217FBF88E00.png

11. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Wow so I think explains classes system in text may be difficult but I will try to do a small one.

I believe the way classes work is you get bonuses for having the certain number of them described in their description. The game is built between managing strong units while also trying to have some classes with bonus. So when you get something like an archer you want to level it up to level 3 to get its level 3 bonus and make it stronger. Now archer is a Ranger class. Other types are ranger class as well. Like gunner2. So once you have multiple Units that have rangers you will get an extra bonus on all those units.
    So once you have 3 rangers (archer gunner barrager) you will now get an 8% chance to release a baggage attack from any allied ranger classes you have. All units have classes some have multiple one. Some will get the added bonus at 2 , 3 , 4, 6 etc. So check what classes you have and what bonuses you may want.

As for gold left I believe that’s from one of your classes like a miner.
    Interest is just a good way to make more gold. If you have more then 5 gold you will make some interest. Don’t worry too much on that though. I suggest re rolling as much as possible to get strong units. Then focus on upgrading your power ups. This I didn’t notice for a bit. But they can be upgraded like the store and can be hugely beneficial. Like going from enemies spawning with 10% less health to 30% less health. Or critters going from plus 1 life to plus 3.
    DoT is Damage over Time
    AoE is Area of Effect

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  12. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017

Attached Files:

13. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Look at all those critters lol. Don’t underestimate anything that makes critters. Also witches are awesome.

Attached Files:

14. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    This was my strongest team. I didn’t get pics at 50 or 75 (because of glitch) thought I would take it at 100. Anyways unit 8 was Spellsword which was awesome and unit 9 was a Pyromancer which I put in position 4 to cover the whole snake. Such an incredible game. Also one last time. Critters and witches. Trust in the Infestor !

Attached Files:

15. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    @elcrazy

Thank you for helping out:

• I don’t think miners liberate the floating gold orbs; at least it doesn’t for me
    • I think I get interest now. As you say, maybe not worth worrying about too much
    • I also love critters!

elcrazy likes this.
  16. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014

About the gold lying on the ground, for example,
    1. The Mercenary class can give you a power to cause "enemy drop gold on death", if you got 2 of them you get 8% chance, 4 of them for 16% chance.
    2. Some items can give you power to get gold as well, like "Insurance", "Lucky Strike".

elcrazy likes this.
  17. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    I have never seen the floating gold orb. So it’s either from a class I haven’t used. Or a power up. I know I have seen it mentioned. But I’m always flush with gold so haven’t been too worried about it.

18. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Yeah, thanks for your help, @elcrazy. And welcome to the forums! Just a quick heads up on the multiple thread posts: if I have more to add to a post (and no one has posted after my last one) I’ll just select “tools > edit” and just add to the post. Keeps it less cluttered to not have double and triple posts. Obviously you can do whatever you want to, just throwing that out there. :) I spent probably 2 years stalking the site before I started interacting too. Now it’s been over 7(?) years. Oh how time flies.

I do understand the stuff you explained. I was mainly wondering if the position of units in the snake relative to other units mattered. I didn’t know that DoT stood for Damage Over Time, so thanks for that!

elcrazy likes this.
  19. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    E3CA92FA-1875-41A9-8856-FA4219204A81.png

Finally beat the NG+5 after hours of trying, I tried the "Psyker+Mercenary" synergies this time and it worked so well, try to fulfill the class bonus you want is the key to success definitely, what a 10/10 game!

20. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    This may genuinely be the best post I’ve read on the forum in the last decade I’ve been here. Truly heart warming, and I can’t state this enough (even though everyone’s read it countless times)…the mere idea of people spending their hard earned cash based on a stupid, insignificant post or recommendation from me…it still blows my mind. <3 EP pops in and out of Discord every now and then, so I’ll be sure to leave him a note too. :)

Havelcek and elcrazy like this.